Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:54 PM   #1006
Stay down bitch!

I’ve been spending my Sunday in the Bishop Arts section of Oak Cliff. No sighting of Rashee. Will check in later.
PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:54 PM   #1007
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
That's sickening bro step up your game, you're above that.

If by above that you mean the leader of the passive aggressive thumbs down brigade then you'd be correct otherwise...not so much.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:55 PM   #1008
Forever Royal

At first this morning it seemed like maybe he wasn’t there but without any statement he wasn’t it seems like a 99% certainty he was there, and the only one that would be him is the guy in the red rag.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:55 PM   #1009
MVP

Why is it never like a third string guard in trouble?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.

Old 03-31-2024, 05:57 PM   #1010
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
That guy doesn't really look like him either though. I dunno. Was he even there? Unclear right now.
Definitely need to sit tight on this one. It really is questionable if he’s there. The driver of the Corvette is definitely not Rice. The Lambo is not owned by Rice that we know of. It’s a holiday weekend with lots of family and friends around that may have gone for a spin. I’m sure we’ll hear some statements tomorrow.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 03-31-2024, 06:03 PM   #1011
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Have you seen how big the inside of a Corvette is? Would you want a guard that's small enough to fit inside one of those to be protecting Mahomes? I sure wouldn't.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 06:09 PM   #1012
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Have you seen how big the inside of a Corvette is? Would you want a guard that's small enough to fit inside one of those to be protecting Mahomes? I sure wouldn't.
That's why he would be 3rd string
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:11 PM   #1013
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Remember Ron Edwards
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:11 PM   #1014
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I detailed cars in high school and there was a 6’7” 400+ pound mongaloid who worked with us and said he fit better in a corvette than an equinox. That was the c6 days so a few generations ago but still I’d let that dude stand in lol.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:12 PM   #1015
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Remember Ron Edwards
What did Ron do? I don't remember any issues with him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:13 PM   #1016
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Definitely need to sit tight on this one. It really is questionable if he’s there. The driver of the Corvette is definitely not Rice. The Lambo is not owned by Rice that we know of. It’s a holiday weekend with lots of family and friends around that may have gone for a spin. I’m sure we’ll hear some statements tomorrow.
Rice was in Dallas.
Rice's vehicle was in an accident in Dallas.
Footage shows a person who looks like Rice leaving the scene.
Police state that they are looking for Rice.
Radio silence from Rice who hasn't turned himself in.

It's pretty ****ing obvious he was there dude.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-31-2024, 06:17 PM   #1017
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Remember Ron Edwards
I was a “true fan” since birth, until the 2011 season when I got out of college and really started paying attention. The 2012 opener butthole blowout brought me to CP and I’d consider myself an educated fan thereafter.

No I don’t remember that name lol.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:17 PM   #1018
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
You're such a ****ing nut job. Masquerading as a shrink on a Chiefs site, but also showing you have no ****ing clue about anything that has to do with psych.

****ing stupid bitch.

Yeah that’s quite the leap. You can argue it showed a momentary lack of empathy (which when persistent part of personality is one sign of the catch all outdated term “sociopath”) but clearly there are others pressures affecting the decision to leave. In the brief interviews I’ve seen he seems well spoken and plenty personable.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:19 PM   #1019
Has a particular set of skills

Anyone see this? Or is it just made up BS?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 06:19 PM   #1020
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
That guy doesn't really look like him either though. I dunno. Was he even there? Unclear right now.
Probability is low, but him not being involved other than owning the vehicle would be optimum.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread