Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:34 AM   #1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Give me one reason why he'd beat out Hannon or Webb.

Run blocking, d'uh! IF hannon/webb/Sipp etc could all block equal to sammie, then I'd say Sammie is cut. That's the one thing that seperates him, and we ask sammie to run block much more than we ask him to catch balls.

Sucks, but it's true.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:40 AM   #1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I wish the Hard Knocks crew had a better shot of Boomer's block on that TD. He really crushed that guy, and you couldn't really tell it from the show.
Another angle would be sweet, but he went into the pile and the pile moved, the RB came right behind him. Boomer's freakin cool. "F***ing guys we got to get in, for pride if nothing else" Then to hear him call out something he saw in the D, he's learning, you can tell and improving. I wonder if the improvments are enough in the eyes of the coach.

I'm pulling for him to do good, if you couldn't tell.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:41 AM   #1008
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey
Run blocking, d'uh! IF hannon/webb/Sipp etc could all block equal to sammie, then I'd say Sammie is cut. That's the one thing that seperates him, and we ask sammie to run block much more than we ask him to catch balls.

Sucks, but it's true.
Irrelevant.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 AM   #1009

Quote:
Irrelevant.

OK, I'm bored. I'll play your silly game.... How, in God's name, can you say run blocking is irrlevant?
Old 08-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #1010
I'll be back.

Quote:
OK, I'm bored. I'll play your silly game.... How, in God's name, can you say run blocking is irrlevant?
Samie Parker isn't that good of a blocker. He's not going to beat out Webb or Hannon because of his mediocre runblocking skills. Especially not as a third receiver, either.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:58 AM   #1011
Starter

Quote:

Sucks, but it's true.
Apparently you did not read a quote I posted under the Sippio thread. Mind you it's AFL and not NFL, but it should provide insight. Regarding Sippio:

Sippio is a rare combination of speed, power and quickness but what is more impressive is his intensity. He fights for every inch while running after the catch and is one of the most devastating downfield blockers in the league.
GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySpFc
Apparently you did not read a quote I posted under the Sippio thread. Mind you it's AFL and not NFL, but it should provide insight. Regarding Sippio:

Sippio is a rare combination of speed, power and quickness but what is more impressive is his intensity. He fights for every inch while running after the catch and is one of the most devastating downfield blockers in the league.

No, I read it. I agree with it too. I just said over there (in that thread) that I believe he has a great chance to win a spot on our team. BUT, what he has to do, is translate that success in the AFL to the NFL, and tonights game will be his biggest platform to do that.

FWIW, Sammie has been a great WR blocker for us, but he keeps dropping passes. If one of these younger WRs or SIP (or Gardner could have, obviously he wasn't committed like the coach wanted) than I full well believe Sammie could be cut.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:05 AM   #1013
In Search of a Life

Where does the Sippio has great speed myth come from?

There were articles back when he went undrafted that he ran a 4.7 something. All of a sudden these days people are saying he runs a 4.3. Not that speed is everything, but why embellish the facts?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:06 AM   #1014

Quote:
Samie Parker isn't that good of a blocker. He's not going to beat out Webb or Hannon because of his mediocre runblocking skills. Especially not as a third receiver, either.

We are on the same side of the arguement just for different reasons. The only true value Sammie has consistantly brought is his run blocking. Is he the best in the league? No way, but if Hannon or webb were better last year AND knew the playbook, then sammie wouldn't have stayed last year. He's not consistant enough in all the areas we need him to be.

What I'm saying is, sammie beat them out last year. They needed to improve, or the team needs another option and it very well could be Sipp
Old 08-30-2007, 08:06 AM   #1015
MVP

After watching last nite Herm probably made the right decision on starting Huard..Croyle isn't ready he holds on to the ball to long..even tho he's rebuilding it isn't fair to the veterns just have a 7-9 or 8-8 season if they can win a couple more and make the play-offs ...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 08:22 AM   #1016
Don't look over here

Where's the torrent?
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:33 AM   #1017
Mahomes Fanboi

Why no more sticky?
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:37 AM   #1018
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2
Where does the Sippio has great speed myth come from?

There were articles back when he went undrafted that he ran a 4.7 something. All of a sudden these days people are saying he runs a 4.3. Not that speed is everything, but why embellish the facts?

Sips went undraftted as a defensive back, because he could not backpeddle very weill.

His 40 time is 4.37. I have read everything I could find about him, and not once have I seen his speed quoted at 4.7. In fact everything I have read says he is extremely fast. He was cut from the Phins in 2004 due to injuries while trying out as a DEFENSIVE BACK. Later he switched to WR only.

Last edited by GarySpFc; 08-30-2007 at 08:46 AM..
GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:37 AM   #1019
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonneMarie
Where's the torrent?
Working on it...
Old 08-30-2007, 08:39 AM   #1020
I'll be back.

Quote:
We are on the same side of the arguement just for different reasons. The only true value Sammie has consistantly brought is his run blocking. Is he the best in the league? No way, but if Hannon or webb were better last year AND knew the playbook, then sammie wouldn't have stayed last year. He's not consistant enough in all the areas we need him to be.

What I'm saying is, sammie beat them out last year. They needed to improve, or the team needs another option and it very well could be Sipp
Samie isn't making the team. Hannon and Webb were rookies last year. They've improved. Samie hasn't.