Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #1006
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well, for one, he can't seem to practice and or stay healthy.

Secondly if spiller is having a good camp, he's better anyway
Or here's a thought you keep all 4!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #1007
Supporter

Quote:
Well, for one, he can't seem to practice and or stay healthy.

Secondly if spiller is having a good camp, he's better anyway
I think it's way too early to make that determination. Final cuts aren't due until September 2nd because there's no cut to 75.

Darrin Reaves is no longer on the squad and the only other back is some guy that's 5'8.

I think West gets a chance to make the team and if anything, he goes on IR.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #1008
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
What the ****?
Posted via Mobile Device
That was Trent Green's stat line in 2005, the last time he started a full season for the Chiefs.

Try to keep up, Kevin.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #1009
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
It's more impressive than Alice's 15 TDs in a full season.
Actually, Alex played only 14.5 games last season so it's about the same.

Both sucked.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #1010
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Not a loaded question....Did I miss why Trent Green's 2005 season is specifically being used?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #1011
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Which is fine. Move on quickly rather than hold out for hope. Goal is to get batter for next season.
Cake?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:48 AM   #1012
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Yeah frying foods last year was tough without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Cake?
Q.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #1013
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think it's way too early to make that determination. Final cuts aren't due until September 2nd because there's no cut to 75.

Darrin Reaves is no longer on the squad and the only other back is some guy that's 5'8.

I think West gets a chance to make the team and if anything, he goes on IR.
I originally thought he's a goner, but yeah the numbers are actually in his favor. I really like the idea of Hunt as our workhorse, Spiller working change of pace, and Ware coming in to be a 2nd half bruiser when the defense is tired.

Granted, there's probably only 7-8 carries a game to split among them. #Reidlife
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:51 AM   #1014
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I originally thought he's a goner, but yeah the numbers are actually in his favor. I really like the idea of Hunt as our workhorse, Spiller working change of pace, and Ware coming in to be a 2nd half bruiser when the defense is tired.

Granted, there's probably only 7-8 carries a game to split among them. #Reidlife
Well, and the other important aspect is that Reid's offense is notoriously difficult to learn, so grabbing a guy off the street wouldn't be prudent, unless he's been in a similar WCO scheme and if so, why is he on the street?

I'd rather see West on the squad than a Knile Davis, who offers nothing, even when healthy.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:53 AM   #1015
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

I'd look more split with ware and hunt. Spiller change of past,slot wr stuffetc.

You also would like to get hill a carry or two I'd think.

With them likely to keep Sherman as well, I think spiller and west are competing for a spot and with spiller being able to return kicks, that may swing it
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #1016
Supporter

Quote:
I'd look more split with ware and hunt. Spiller change of past,slot wr stuffetc.

You also would like to get hill a carry or two I'd think.

With them likely to keep Sherman as well, I think spiller and west are competing for a spot and with spiller being able to return kicks, that may swing it
With Ware's history of breaking down late in the season, along with Spiller's age, I'd be shocked if the Chiefs only kept 4 running backs.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #1017
In Search of a Life

Quote:
With Ware's history of breaking down late in the season, along with Spiller's age, I'd be shocked if the Chiefs only kept 4 running backs.
You gonna have 5 active rbs on game day?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #1018
Supporter

Quote:
You gonna have 5 active rbs on game day?
I'm sure that at least one would be deactivated, just like last season.

Do you think the Chiefs are going to put themselves in the same position as last year, when they traded Davis, re-signed him, cut him, signed Bishop, etc and so on?

I don't.

West was banged up last year but in 2015 when healthy, he was the Chiefs leading rusher. They extended him and Ware last season so unless they happen to bring in more competition at the RB spot during TC, West is safe.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #1019
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm sure that at least one would be deactivated, just like last season.

Do you think the Chiefs are going to put themselves in the same position as last year, when they traded Davis, re-signed him, cut him, signed Bishop, etc and so on?

I don't.

West was banged up last year but in 2015 when healthy, he was the Chiefs leading rusher. They extended him and Ware last season so unless they happen to bring in more competition at the RB spot during TC, West is safe.
They had to do all that because west was hurt, which he is again already. If he can't get on the field, he can't play
Old 08-01-2017, 10:05 AM   #1020
Supporter

Quote:
They had to do all that because west was hurt, which he is again already. If he can't get on the field, he can't play
They're not going to cut him without bringing in a replacement.

If Veach signs a guy in the next week, then West is probably on thin ice but I doubt it happens because they're going to take a Dead Cap hit AND need to sign someone else that can learn the offense but more importantly, the protections, quickly.

I think that if the Chiefs were truly concerned that West is chronically injured, they wouldn't have waited until camp to address those concerns.

And I'd think he'd go on IR rather than being outright cut because this year, teams can bring back 2 players off of IR.