Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:07 PM   #991
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
What he says about Ryan Poles not wanting to interview EB makes a lot of sense. We all know there’s something sketchy with EB, but we can’t just drop an lengthy article with no concrete evidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You guys are just too much. You think a Broncos journalist isn't reveling in the fact that all isn't well in Chiefs Kingdom? And suddenly he becomes a go-to corroboration?

If it were any other situation, you'd say he's a worthless hack.

The guy refers to EB as "annoying." There's nothing he provides that has any sources. He just likes to pile on.

I'm not even a fan of EB, but the idea that this guy does anything to back up Clay's loose narrative is ridiculous.
Yeah, that's the annoying, predictable conclusion to all of this.

Everyone who's paid attention to this stuff knows EB has a bit of a history.
The vast majority of people who have read the crap completely acknowledge there COULD be shreds of truth... and if nothing else, big egos clash sometimes.

The biggest problem of course was the fan fiction and going so far overboard on "insider information", throwing the guy under the bus repeatedly just to say "he might come back for another year"....

Yet, our future is now whenever someone anything even a little negative about EB, or he ends of leaving... it's going to be OUR BULLSHIT EDITORIAL BOARD KNEW THE TRUTH AND NO ONE BELIEVED US!!!!!!1111!!!!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:11 PM   #992
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, that's the annoying, predictable conclusion to all of this.

Everyone who's paid attention to this stuff knows EB has a bit of a history.
The vast majority of people who have read the crap completely acknowledge there COULD be shreds of truth... and if nothing else, big egos clash sometimes.

The biggest problem of course was the fan fiction and going so far overboard on "insider information", throwing the guy under the bus repeatedly just to say "he might come back for another year"....

Yet, our future is now whenever someone anything even a little negative about EB, or he ends of leaving... it's going to be OUR BULLSHIT EDITORIAL BOARD KNEW THE TRUTH AND NO ONE BELIEVED US!!!!!!1111!!!!
Yeah, I feel like we know how this is going to play out. “There are some issues with EB, so let’s piggyback off those concerns and publish an article”. This article should have never been put out.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:16 PM   #993
In Search of a Life

I think that OL is Thuney. Mentioned doesn’t say much but is a prominent player. That’s Thuney to a T!! I’m glad he stood up and called EB out. He was with the Pats forever, he knows what winning looks like.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:25 PM   #994
In Mahomes I trust!

Thought this was a bunch of BS BUT, now I am not so sure...

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:31 PM   #995
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post

He’s just paraphrasing and not giving any insights.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:33 PM   #996
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
He’s just paraphrasing and not giving any insights.
True but it seems to be the tale going on that is not being discussed by the major media players. Just thought it was interesting.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:40 PM   #997
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I don't agree with everything in the article but some of what was written and what Albright are saying seems to confirm my suspicions regarding why EB never got s HC job while guys like Nagy/Peterson have. Take away this article for a second don't you think it's kind of sad how local media has t been able to uncover anything on this? The best offense the past several seasons and the OC can't get a job? And now his contract as OC might not even get renewed? This should be red meat for some of those folks who cover the team.
Exactly. So you had prior views and they were confirmed by an article that could just as easily be made-up fan fiction based on the same priors you already had.

There are only 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL. They require a lot more than just being an OC to attain. Entirely possible he wasn't a good interview. Entirely possible his past at Colorado hurt him. Entirely possible his other history hurt him. And entirely possible he wasn't able to escape from said history and get out from under the shadow of Andy Reid and the wing of Patrick Mahomes.

I never thought EB was that special because I felt he was largely a product of Mahomes. Same as I felt Fangio would've never been Broncos coach had the Bears not traded for Khalil Mack.

But you don't get to write an article that reads like you're sophisticated journalists and it's okay if only 50% of what you have to share is true and the other 50% is made up. That's the problem here.

I somehow don't think Clay and Marty became the KC Woodward and Bernstein and outscooped every other journalist who would've loved to break this news if it were true. I think their standards were rock bottom, they took what was given to them, and they wove a narrative that they felt suited their purposes and "made sense" based on their priors and the priors of a lot of the fanbase.

There's nothing admirable about that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:44 PM   #998
Most Valuable Villain

The simple fact that Clay only cares about the attention and isn’t shy about it…should be everything you need to know.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 09:00 PM   #999
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The simple fact that Clay only cares about the attention and isn’t shy about it…should be everything you need to know.
This
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:02 PM   #1000
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post

Umm. Lol. Just because you saw a YouTube video you think it’s true?

He’s just going off the kind of a article that clay put out
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:02 PM   #1001
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Exactly. So you had prior views and they were confirmed by an article that could just as easily be made-up fan fiction based on the same priors you already had.

There are only 32 head coaching jobs in the NFL. They require a lot more than just being an OC to attain. Entirely possible he wasn't a good interview. Entirely possible his past at Colorado hurt him. Entirely possible his other history hurt him. And entirely possible he wasn't able to escape from said history and get out from under the shadow of Andy Reid and the wing of Patrick Mahomes.

I never thought EB was that special because I felt he was largely a product of Mahomes. Same as I felt Fangio would've never been Broncos coach had the Bears not traded for Khalil Mack.

But you don't get to write an article that reads like you're sophisticated journalists and it's okay if only 50% of what you have to share is true and the other 50% is made up. That's the problem here.

I somehow don't think Clay and Marty became the KC Woodward and Bernstein and outscooped every other journalist who would've loved to break this news if it were true. I think their standards were rock bottom, they took what was given to them, and they wove a narrative that they felt suited their purposes and "made sense" based on their priors and the priors of a lot of the fanbase.

There's nothing admirable about that.
I agree 100% with what you say but I simply ask, what happened in the 2nd half of the AFCCG against the Bengals with a nice lead? Just curious on your thoughts.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:04 PM   #1002
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If I wrote the fan fiction, I would’ve included a sex scene. Probably orgy. Just saying.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:05 PM   #1003
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Oh, please. If Clay is X-Factor, you're the guy who blows him for coke.
FYP

BLEW him for coke.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:06 PM   #1004
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
It kind of strikes me like voting for a politician because he seems like a guy you'd drink a beer with.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:06 PM   #1005
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post

He’s just going off the kind of a article that clay put out
I didn't watch the video, but probably just goes to show how poorly written the article was and how if you simply soften the message a bit and trim all the bullshit, it would sound as decent of a theory as anything else out there.

I assume youtube guy was just far better at selling the theory... just about anyone would be.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.