Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 11:22 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official Chiefs at Chargers 9/24 Game Day Thread****

Time to play Phyllis in a soccer stadium.

Can't imagine the sort of rape we'll unleash.

Let's hope for another one of these gems!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #991
MVP

I have completed the math. I say we have a 7 point lead.

I foresee Andy going all tick tick tick tick tick in the second half while remaining in full control throughout.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #992
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
A Chiefs win will be nice today, with the Broncos and Steelers spewing chunks. The Patriots lost as well, even though the NFL will credit them with a win.
Patriots won
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #993
Seasons in the Abyss

Need to get Kelce the ball over the middle in the second half.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #994
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

That unsportsmanlike penalty call on Peters was bullshit.

As a ref you know he's pissed off about a questionable previous call... let him vent and walk away.

It reminds me of a ref in basketball who T's up a coach after the coach continues to complain after a questionable call.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #995
The only way to Travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Rivers doesnt throw 3 picks sd is winning this game going into half. pass protection is atrocious
Reverse logic is a bit silly. You could also say if alex smith doesn't get sacked 3 times we're up by more than 7. The NFL is about inches and mistakes. Winning teams get all the little things to fall their way. It's not coincidence.
Ecto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutEcto-I is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #996
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn View Post
Yet the Chargers are still in the game.
Clearly the defenses fault
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #997
Seasons in the Abyss

Is Kelce sitting with 0 targets so far?
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #998
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Alex has a QB rating of 147 in the first half. (Ducks and runs.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #999
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Patriots won
Brady 5 td
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #1000
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I'm not a proponent of firing Sutton, but it's strange to me that there seem to be as many apologists for the D as Smith haters. We all know Smith isn't going to transform into Brady any time soon (though he's been all you can ask for so far this year), but this is a D with talent everywhere and they just can't shut anyone down without getting multiple TOs.
What talent do you imagine we have? Our CBs after Peters are ****ing atrocious; it's amazing that we don't give up many more points than we do.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #1001
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
That unsportsmanlike penalty call on Peters was bullshit.

As a ref you know he's pissed off about a questionable previous call... let him vent and walk away.

It reminds me of a ref in basketball who T's up a coach after the coach continues to complain after a questionable call.
No, he earned that. He was bitching up a storm well before that on the Def Hold he got flagged for. He was looking for a fight with the ref and he got one.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:54 PM   #1002
Supporter

The Chiefs adjust well in the 2nd half of games.

They will get after it and put this one away.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:54 PM   #1003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I'm not a proponent of firing Sutton, but it's strange to me that there seem to be as many apologists for the D as Smith haters. We all know Smith isn't going to transform into Brady any time soon (though he's been all you can ask for so far this year), but this is a D with talent everywhere and they just can't shut anyone down without getting multiple TOs.
Im not an apologist for the D. But most people hate the D because of pass rush. For our D that's overrated. We had 3 picks and people are picking apart 2 drives where we didn't get push on every single play.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #1004
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Yeah, we should just beat everyone 50-0.

You ****ing mongoloid.
You seem nice.

Just remarking on something that seems to be obvious. I love how this team plays (lord knows the Panthers, Falcons, Broncos, and Chargers game were EVERYTHING last season) and have high hopes but we're still not quite doing what a lot of dominant teams end up doing.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #1005
Veteran

andy should be calling more play action against this rush. they bit hard in first half
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli