Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:53 PM   #10006
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
That was actually Week 3.

Now show the game where he had 1 catch for 5 yards.

Or the EIGHT games where he had 4 catches or less.

Dude has a ton of talent, but just isn't consistent.

YT says it was posted two weeks ago. My bad.

Here's one that says it's from Week 11

Last edited by Megatron96; 12-12-2023 at 02:03 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:54 PM   #10007
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm aware that Baltimore runs the ball a lot.

But Flowers has been starting from day 1. He's still had more opportunities than Rice, yet Rice has been every bit as productive.
according to these guys, Rice is also playing with WR's 4-5's which would make it more difficult when he is on the field.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #10008
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I am saying exactly what you are. I can't see what the person you are talking too is saying because I had to turn him off until the offseason.
You're such a passive agressive pillowbiter
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #10009
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
No worries. It's a good game to show what he *can* do.

He just doesn't do it anywhere near consistently enough for me.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #10010
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Ridley has talent. Just more of a mystery box than others and this team just needs to add good players that we understand what they are and what they will do moving forward.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:56 PM   #10011
In Search of a Life

To be clear, I am no at all shitting on Flowers.

Saying that Flowers isn't significantly more talented than Rice is not a knock.

I'm saying that people like MahomesMagic are downplaying Rice while simultaneously sucking Flowers dick, and it's nonsensical and only serves their narrative/agenda.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:04 PM   #10012
In Search of a Life

Are we really playing this game? The ravens run zay like a regular WR and he’s thriving. The chiefs run rice as a power slot and he’s thriving. It’s the same way Green Bay is using Jayden reed which is to manufacture a lot of touches because these guys are crazy dangerous in space.

But as of right now zay flowers is asked to do more things. They have him running the same quick hitches in addition to using him as a downfield weapon. It’s not that rice can’t. The chiefs just haven’t used him that way yet and many have wished Reid would just send him out on more and more downfield routes. Theyre just reluctant to. If you want to compare rice as better than jaxon smith njigba no argument from me. Why the need to knock on flowers who’s been nothing short of excellent?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:07 PM   #10013
MVP

Seriously, who gives a ****?

Flowers plays for Baltimore, and we should all be elated with Rashee.

There's plenty of shit to argue over, but this ain't it.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:08 PM   #10014
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Are we really playing this game? The ravens run zay like a regular WR and he’s thriving. The chiefs run rice as a power slot and he’s thriving. It’s the same way Green Bay is using Jayden reed which is to manufacture a lot of touches because these guys are crazy dangerous in space.

But as of right now zay flowers is asked to do more things. They have him running the same quick hitches in addition to using him as a downfield weapon. It’s not that rice can’t. The chiefs just haven’t used him that way yet and many have wished Reid would just send him out on more and more downfield routes. Theyre just reluctant to. If you want to compare rice as better than jaxon smith njigba no argument from me. Why the need to knock on flowers who’s been nothing short of excellent?
JFC arguing with you has to be the most frustrating thing ever.

I am not knocking Flowers.

Saying that Rice is every bit as good/talented as Flowers is not knocking Flowers.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:09 PM   #10015
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I am saying exactly what you are. I can't see what the person you are talking too is saying because I had to turn him off until the offseason.
Seriously... I have never put anyone on ignore... What a pussy...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:10 PM   #10016
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm aware that Baltimore runs the ball a lot.

But Flowers has been starting from day 1. He's still had more opportunities than Rice, yet Rice has been every bit as productive.
I really don’t care about the first half of the season. That’s too soon to judge a rookie.

In the second half of the season Lamar Jackson has thrown the ball over 30 times twice. Mahomes has never had less than 30 attempts in ANY game. We’re talking about an offense that has literally sat their starters in a few games by the 3rd quarter. You can’t compare these guys purely by stats.

Rashee has been terrific in his own right so I don’t even know why we should care what flowers has done. They can both be great
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:11 PM   #10017
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post

Good post. Yeah, guys that display WR 1 traits get most of the money. Flowers is a home run because he’s shown it.

I love what I have seen from Rice too. Buffalo game Rice was starting to get more play so will be excited what we learn on Rice next few games.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:11 PM   #10018
Choco Favre

We don’t need 2 big FA WR. Just sign a cost-effective receiver to pair with Rice and Kelce and we’ll get the offense back
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:13 PM   #10019
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Good post. Yeah, guys that display WR 1 traits get most of the money. Flowers is a home run because he’s shown it.

I love what I have seen from Rice too. Buffalo game Rice was starting to get more play so will be excited what we learn on Rice next few games.
More ****ing horseshit.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:16 PM   #10020
In Search of a Life

Me: Flowers and Rice are very close in terms of talent and production.

Them: Flowers is better! Flowers is a WR1! Rice isn't! I'm not shitting on Rice though!

Yea, I'm totally the one "knocking" one of these guys!