Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:15 PM   #9976
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Who's the vet?

Thats where we start, are they going for Evans or is it a cheaper vet.
I’d like to think and hope it’s a reasonable priced WR. I’m still ok with a bandaid until we can draft the depth we need. But it’s really hard to imagine we don’t bring a legit outside WR in. I want to do this through the draft but you’re not gonna sell mahomes and kelce and the fans that our big fix is a WR who will take a year to bring along.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if we take 2 WRs in the draft. We’re seeing these midget WRs like tank dell or a speedier third down option than McKinnon (love the dude but wouldn’t be surprised if we move on) get real good run and it’s something you can get late round value on. And I actually think that, plus maybe remigio balling out in camp, may create legit competition for skyy that could make the chiefs think twice. Also wouldn’t be surprised if we add a TE weapon probably through the draft.

A lot of different options here.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:16 PM   #9977
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Knowing how Veach likes to operate after a position is weak we probably trade up fot a WR in the 1st. Sign Aiyuk and Mike Evans.
You'd have to trade for Aiyuk, and please no 31 year old WR's.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:20 PM   #9978
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Exactly.

I'm just so sick of watching MahomesMagic suck Flowers dick while simultaneously downplaying Rice.

He just said after the game Sunday that Rice isn't a WR1 yet, and that's fine, but here he is talking about Flowers like he's a bonafide #1 WR already.

It's horseshit.
I love rice and we had no shot at flowers so I have zero issue with our pick. But zay flowers is a hell of a player. The main knock on him is that Baltimore is blowing teams out and have a qb who doesn’t love to pass the ball. He is a bonafide WR1 right now.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:21 PM   #9979
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Who isn't a great fit?

Other than maybe Keon Coleman, they'd all fit pretty well in this offense.

I think Emeka Egbuka might be the guy.
Egkbuka as that silky smooth route runner opposite Rice would be nice. Gimme McMillan as a burner in the 2nd while we're at it.

Boom - loaded WR corps.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 01:22 PM   #9980
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I love rice and we had no shot at flowers so I have zero issue with our pick. But zay flowers is a hell of a player. The main knock on him is that Baltimore is blowing teams out and have a qb who doesn’t love to pass the ball. He is a bonafide WR1 right now.
If he's a bonafide WR1 right now, so is Rice.

There's no way anybody can watch both of the players, look at the stats, and tell me that Flowers is significantly more talented than Rice.

Again, that's horseshit. But then again, I'm talking to the guy that called Rice a "band-aid".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:23 PM   #9981
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah, I like Rice a lot but hard to say what we have as so far he has been used more as a Mecole Hardman replacement than as a #1 or #2 guy.

Flowers walked into a loaded room and as a rookie took the top spot.

I have no idea if Rice would have done that but I doubt it.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:24 PM   #9982
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Who's the vet?

Thats where we start, are they going for Evans or is it a cheaper vet.
I don't think it will be Mike Evans even though I like him. Aiyuk had his 5th yr option picked up. $14 million for him is a steal so I doubt he's an option. I agree Pittman is most likely tagged or extended.

Marquise Brown seems like a guy Veach would target. They need a deep threat day 1 to replace MVS and he fits that. Calvin Ridley would be a great fit, Darnell Mooney is too.

I did like Tyler Boyd bc to his credit he was a solid WR who only had 5 drops from 2020-222 but he has 5 drops this year. Kinda Leary there
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:25 PM   #9983
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yeah, I like Rice a lot but hard to say what we have as so far he has been used more as a Mecole Hardman replacement than as a #1 or #2 guy.

Flowers walked into a loaded room and as a rookie took the top spot.

I have no idea if Rice would have done that but I doubt it.
You're just completely talking out of your ****ing ass at this point.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:26 PM   #9984
In Search of a Life

Pretty crazy how Rice has been more productive on a snap by snap basis, and jsut as productive overall, in a "Mecole Hardman role", while Flowers has been a bonafide WR1.

This is the kind of stupid shit you say when you have an agenda and narrative that you're pushing.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:28 PM   #9985
New and Improved

Quote:
The difference in Rice and Flowers is the Ravens trusted Flowers to be basically 1B from the day they drafted him.
Last 5 games Rice is kicking Flowers ass in catches and yards.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:29 PM   #9986
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I don't think it will be Mike Evans even though I like him. Aiyuk had his 5th yr option picked up. $14 million for him is a steal so I doubt he's an option. I agree Pittman is most likely tagged or extended.

Marquise Brown seems like a guy Veach would target. They need a deep threat day 1 to replace MVS and he fits that. Calvin Ridley would be a great fit, Darnell Mooney is too.

I did like Tyler Boyd bc to his credit he was a solid WR who only had 5 drops from 2020-222 but he has 5 drops this year. Kinda Leary there
All of these guys feel like half-measures.

Either go out and pay for an alpha, or just draft and develop.

Better yet, do both.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:29 PM   #9987
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Pretty crazy how Rice has been more productive on a snap by snap basis, and jsut as productive overall, in a "Mecole Hardman role", while Flowers has been a bonafide WR1.

This is the kind of stupid shit you say when you have an agenda and narrative that you're pushing.
Guy is blasting Veach in the other thread bc he is adamant that Veach can do anything with Mahomes salary cap as if it's Madden with the salary cap turned off and that he's bad at cap management
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:31 PM   #9988
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
All of these guys feel like half-measures.

Either go out and pay for an alpha, or just draft and develop.

Better yet, do both.
I actually like Calvin Ridley, he'd be a good fit here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:32 PM   #9989
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Guy is blasting Veach in the other thread bc he is adamant that Veach can do anything with Mahomes salary cap as if it's Madden with the salary cap turned off and that he's bad at cap management

Sorry that this is hard for you and all you are left with is your "this isn't Madden".

You know you lost the plot when even ChatGPT wants to help you sound more human.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:32 PM   #9990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Last 5 games Rice is kicking Flowers ass in catches and yards.
Shhh don't let the facts get in the way of their narrative!

Funny how Flowers is apparently being held back in that offense despite clearly being their WR1, yet it's been OBJ who's had 116 yards and 97 yards in 2 of their last 3 games.

Again, you could make the argument that it's OBJ that is now their WR1.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote