Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:15 AM   #9916
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
way to re-litigate the last 6 months AGAIN. Clearly nobody understood you the first six thousand times.

You and others never understood the concept that past production does not necessarily equal future production, and when you have a bunch of first, second, and third year guys, you have to project based on your scouting and coaching what you think they can do.

Things went about as bad as it could have gone.

Yes, we know, you would have signed Hopkins. Good for you.

Nobody's dancing around the fact that things have gone poorly, that Moore has done nothing, that the entire room outside of Rice has been a huge pile of shit.

There was no reason to think that would be the case. There was no reason to assume they would ALL suck ass.

Nobody's dancing around anything.

I preached PATIENCE when you guys were going nuclear meltdown after the Lions game.

We're week 14 now. The time for patience has passed.
Oh, right. Because we were the idiots even though we read this one right. Glad you could squeeze in a little dig and double down on the idea that this is some bizarre circumstance and that the geniuses could’ve never in a million years saw coming and the idiots got it right by total chance.

I and others supported developing our room. Which is why we supported a bandaid, not an oversized deal for a Justin Jefferson type. That’s hogwash that we didn’t get it. We also knew that Reid takes his time with rookies and that at worst everyone overperforms and gets bumped down a slot. There was minimal risk much as we were sold this ridiculous story about a wr1 vulturing snaps and targets. It’s that lack of a target monster that’s been our biggest struggle

And there was ABSOLUTELY reason to see this coming. Plenty of us saw that we had no WR1 other than taking a gamble on Toney who might not be available much of the time. And we were mocked for it. Some of us knew the implication of that - what, we thought Mvs or skyy was going to bump up to wr1? The fact that you’d double down that there was no chance as if this was zero risk speaks volumes. This was always a very risk proposition.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 08:45 AM   #9917
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio View Post
I'm just going to chalk it up to the emotions of a frustrating season finally coming to a head.
Agreed.

But, all the greats had public meltdowns at some point in their careers. Plenty on film of Jordan, Magic, Brady etc. blowing up publicly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:22 PM   #9918
SuperBowl or bust

This WR group is so bad it’s to be expected for Veach to revamp the entire position group as aggressively as he did the OL after the Tampa Super Bowl.

These guys are ALL playing for their NFL careers at this point. Even Skyy.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 12:25 PM   #9919
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This WR group is so bad it’s to be expected for Veach to revamp the entire position group as aggressively as he did the OL after the Tampa Super Bowl.

These guys are ALL playing for their NFL careers at this point. Even Skyy.
Lord I would hope so.

A thought exercise - was Moore's best game (probably Chicago) as good as Rice's worst (probably Denver2)?

I mean statistically he had the big day in Jacksonville and a busted coverage catch/run that netted him 50 yards, but apart from that he was a non-factor. The Chicago game was one where he seemed active for most of the game.

I'm not convinced he was any better in that game than Rice was on the road in Denver or perhaps against Jacksonville.

Moore's done nothing to indicate he should be on an NFL roster next season. I would sure as hell hope he's playing for his job down the stretch. I also hope that we simply don't use him enough for it to matter. He's awful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:27 PM   #9920
The man you could post like.

Hardman, MVS, and James are all presumably gone. That might be the only thing that saves him, and even then some roster churned chaffe is better. I have no idea what Reid sees in this kid.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:29 PM   #9921
Black Bob's daddy

I wonder if we can hire a special assistant to the GM just for scouting WRs? We sure as hell could use the help. Unless I’m mistaken wasn’t the Rice pick largely made based on feedback from Mahomes? Unless Mahomes can continue to workout with every WR we’re considering I don’t have a lot of faith in this front office making the right pick.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:30 PM   #9922
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lord I would hope so.

A thought exercise - was Moore's best game (probably Chicago) as good as Rice's worst (probably Denver2)?

I mean statistically he had the big day in Jacksonville and a busted coverage catch/run that netted him 50 yards, but apart from that he was a non-factor. The Chicago game was one where he seemed active for most of the game.

I'm not convinced he was any better in that game than Rice was on the road in Denver or perhaps against Jacksonville.

Moore's done nothing to indicate he should be on an NFL roster next season. I would sure as hell hope he's playing for his job down the stretch. I also hope that we simply don't use him enough for it to matter. He's awful.
At this point I don't think Skyy would have ever been "good". But I wonder if he would at least be passable if he had competent position coaching.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:30 PM   #9923
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Now that they've seen Mahomes angry, I bet they don't want to see him angry again
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:31 PM   #9924
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I wonder if we can hire a special assistant to the GM just for scouting WRs? We sure as hell could use the help. Unless I’m mistaken wasn’t the Rice pick largely made based on feedback from Mahomes? Unless Mahomes can continue to workout with every WR we’re considering I don’t have a lot of faith in this front office making the right pick.

No, Veach didn't just aggressively trade up to draft Rice simply because Mahomes worked out with him and liked him. I know that would also be convenient for your narrative, but I guess you really are this ****ing stupid too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:31 PM   #9925
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lord I would hope so.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them moving on from a 2nd year WR making peanuts and taking a near million dollar cap hit.

I also think they are too arrogant to admit they made a mistake this early.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:39 PM   #9926
In Search of a Life

They admitted it with Speaks. Moore has been as big of a bust.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:39 PM   #9927
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
They admitted it with Speaks.
That guy sucked so bad they had no choice.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:40 PM   #9928
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Skyy and probably Toney will be Chiefs in 2024. Still on their rookie deals, and we do need to invest in cheap players. Also, Andy just doesn't give up on young players. CEH being the most visible example, but there are a lot of others.

So, no matter what, we're looking at Rice/Skyy/Toney as the core of our WR room next season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:40 PM   #9929
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see them moving on from a 2nd year WR making peanuts and taking a near million dollar cap hit.

I also think they are too arrogant to admit they made a mistake this early.
As long as he's buried on the depth chart it's whatever.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:40 PM   #9930
I'll be back.

Chiefs aren't letting both of their punt returners leave.

Either Hardman or James will stick.

Still think James has potential.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.