Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:06 AM   #976
Supporter

Holy shit. Is BBBY one of the ones the apes at r/wallstreetbets pimp?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:19 AM   #977
Veteran

Hmm. Maybe pick up some BBBY and hope for a dead cat bounce?
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2022, 12:09 PM   #978
Fish are scared of me

OP is updated and we have a new leader.

DartGod jumped to #1 with his selection of GBT on 7/1

GBT nearly doubled in price on August 8th on news it was being acquired by Pfizer .

DartGod nailed it!

It may be tomorrow before I get post #1 with all portfolios updated.

Also I guess we will need to plan on adding 1 additional stock to each portfolio on 10/01 so be thinking about your choice or if you wish you can stay with your current selections and not add any.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:58 PM   #979
Supporter

I thought this was an interesting graphic. Maybe buy and hold at the top of the market cap isn't the greatest idea...

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:28 PM   #980
Fish are scared of me

Looks like MSFT holders did OK. But if you got in AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL you really made bank,

When this thing turns around there's gonna be a shitload of money to make if you're in the right spots.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:27 PM   #981
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
2.35% for 3 months , why would anybody do that?? If you really focus you can make 2.35% every single day of the week. Follow about 5-10 tickers and learn their patterns and you can continually grab money.

Just like I did with BBBY this morning sometimes you can put in an opening bid 3% below the open and that wick will drop down and gobble up your bid. I'm not sure why that happens but it does. Maybe it's grabbing a stop loss some fool had set too close. But anyway that's instant cash.
This is an account to pay bills and short term projects around the house. Doing some upgrades. This is not money to invest in the markets. I already know how to do that.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 08:52 AM   #982
Fish are scared of me

Portfolio list in POST #1 has been updated

10 of us beating the SPY.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:06 AM   #983
Politically Incorrect

Just like my dick size, I'm slightly above average.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:16 AM   #984
New and Improved

NVDA is killin me.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:26 AM   #985
Supporter

Painfully behind the leaders. Story of my life.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:31 AM   #986
Fish are scared of me

I'm impressed with Honestchiefsfan's portfolio

3 of 4 on the green.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:42 AM   #987
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll request a recount on the performance of txn stock for me, hog. I think you may have included the correct number when calculating my overall ranking, but the individual reported number doesn't seem like it's correct. I presume it's just a typo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 11:03 AM   #988
Supporter

Quote:

3 of 4 on the green.
Yeah. I thought he was screwing up and the move was over. Deere, despite not being able to ship ****ing units, it just goes.

Props to HCF.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:46 AM   #989
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll request a recount on the performance of txn stock for me, hog. I think you may have included the correct number when calculating my overall ranking, but the individual reported number doesn't seem like it's correct. I presume it's just a typo.

Yes , you are correct. I line everything up by hand on notebook paper before posting so all the calculating is done and Magicchef was right below you on my paper. I gave you ARKK's number. But yeah, the Avg was correct.

Thanks for catching that! I hope everybody else is checking their numbers.

I gave your post a thumbs up hoping you accept my apology.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:50 AM   #990
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

3 of 4 on the green.
Honesty is the best policy.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.