Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:55 AM   #9766
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
I think entire concept of "gift" is lost on you.
Nah. I have given plenty of gifts in my time.

There is a time and a place.

Tone deaf text.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:57 AM   #9767
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
Send him some MRE's.
Fantastic idea. I bet he'd eat them, too.

"Dear Seabass,

Someday you'll understand how much this means, especially compared to all the other useless crap on your mom's Amazon list."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:00 AM   #9768
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Nah. I have given plenty of gifts in my time.

There is a time and a place.

Tone deaf text.
Maybe its just me, but I wish I had that option when my nieces and nephews were young. Not wondering if the kid already had the present you bought (or if it was something they wanted); not having to leave the house to get it. Simply pressing a button and presto, kid gets present it wants? That is a win/win for everyone in my opinion.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:04 AM   #9769
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Should be and are are 2 completely different things. Today's kids are far more spoiled and entitled.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Whip that ass
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:06 AM
luv
This message has been deleted by luv. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 03-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #9770
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Maybe its just me, but I wish I had that option when my nieces and nephews were young. Not wondering if the kid already had the present you bought (or if it was something they wanted); not having to leave the house to get it. Simply pressing a button and presto, kid gets present it wants? That is a win/win for everyone in my opinion.
Yeah seems like a good idea to me also. Figure it came from wedding and baby showers, at least those are the first places I ever heard of that happening.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #9771
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Whip that ass
Yeah right. You gonna bend those 18 to 24 year olds across your knee.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:14 AM   #9772
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
My niece is 31 and I have noticed that everything is an inconvenience to her being able to live the life she wants. She doesn't care what anyone or generations had to go through in their lives.

This.

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:16 AM   #9773
Hockey Town

It's not just about being entitled, young people have been that way for a long ass time. It's because of the instant gratification of the way society is now, being told they can't do what they want right now is something they aren't use to at all.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:26 AM   #9774
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Our son is a millennial. He's been social distancing with us last week. They are not all irresponsible.
Wait a second... what? We shouldn't just pigeonhole people into groups whenever we disagree with one person's opinion or lifestyle, etc; who happens to be in that group?

Are you actually trying to say it's possible that a person is more than the predetermined judgments of someone else?

Could you imagine such a world, where we weren't a bunch of teenage girls?

GTFO, (I want to string together a bunch of groups into one long name, but then I'd had to kick myself out of the thread).

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:29 AM   #9775
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

so Generation Z doesnt exist now... I'm 31 how the **** does my generation stretch all the way back
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #9776
"Think BOOM!"

New York showing another 5,000 new cases today so far.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:32 AM   #9777
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
so Generation Z doesnt exist now... I'm 31 how the **** does my generation stretch all the way back
Millennial is a flawed way to describe a 20 year cohort of people considering the oldest ones didn't get a cell phone until they were in the first part of their careers while the youngest ones had them as elementary schoolers.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:35 AM   #9778
It was not a fair catch

Minn govenor in isolation after exposure.

Govt officials having a hard time staying away from people

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:40 AM   #9779
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This is pretty cool and shows how international travel from China screwed everybody.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mid=tw-nytimes
Behind a paywall, can you summerize or quote?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #9780
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
New York showing another 5,000 new cases today so far.
If they’re doubling every 2 days that will end up at 7500-ish today.

They really need to get it to every week to stand a shot. That number would be closer to 5,800.

I also understand that they’re testing more and will capture more but the protocol for testing still limits it to sick patients unless I’m mistaken.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.