1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHER****ING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-29-2019 at 08:32 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 11:11 AM   #961
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Do they have anyone left?
Duck Hodges and Paxton Lynch
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-24-2019, 11:24 AM   #962
Veteran

Beating NE in Foxboro twice in one season would be amazing. Has it ever happened to Brady and Belichick?
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-24-2019, 12:16 PM   #963
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
You know you will have butterflies too.
Of course man. 50 years of being a Chiefs fan will do that.

The AFCCCG pissed me off, just like other playoff losses. We were that close.

But it's different now with Mahomes. I feel we literally have a shot at the SB for the next decade, if not more.

It is what it is as they say. But the point I tried to make was this defense is light years better than last. So the butterflies, while still there, are not as big.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:27 PM   #964
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold_and_red View Post
Beating NE in Foxboro twice in one season would be amazing. Has it ever happened to Brady and Belichick?
Multiple times

Jets, Ravens, Ravens
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:34 PM   #965
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Multiple times

Jets, Ravens, Ravens
So you are saying there is a chance?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:37 PM   #966
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
So you are saying there is a chance?
Pats are 0 for their last six playoff games against teams who beat them in the regular season
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:45 PM   #967
Veteran

This is not a Patriots team I fear beyond the fact that we’re playing where the phones don’t work.

If they beat us it would be because we played badly or they cheated. It’s that simple.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #968
I’m a Mahomo!

Why isn’t the Tits vs Texans game kickoff at noon? I thought the NFL wanted to maintain integrity in the games?

https://youtu.be/RVp0KCDZqLE
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:51 PM   #969
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

I want to play the Steelers so badly.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #970
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Of course man. 50 years of being a Chiefs fan will do that.

The AFCCCG pissed me off, just like other playoff losses. We were that close.

But it's different now with Mahomes. I feel we literally have a shot at the SB for the next decade, if not more.

It is what it is as they say. But the point I tried to make was this defense is light years better than last. So the butterflies, while still there, are not as big.

I was just giving you shit dude.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:56 PM   #971
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Why isn’t the Tits vs Texans game kickoff at noon? I thought the NFL wanted to maintain integrity in the games?

https://youtu.be/RVp0KCDZqLE
They put divisional matchups against each other in week 17. They can't predict every single possibility for key games in the off season.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:57 PM   #972
WhatUneed2Hear

Playoff Tracker..Chiefs win Superbowl.. Nuff stated
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:57 PM   #973
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I was just giving you shit dude.
Well **** you then and Merry Christmas!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 02:04 PM   #974
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
They put divisional matchups against each other in week 17. They can't predict every single possibility for key games in the off season.
Yeah but they don’t lock in kickoff times until the Sunday afternoon of week 16. The Tits v Texans and Chiefs v Chargers games should be at the same time. Once we dismantle the Chargers, the Texans will scale back or outright rest their guys. I don’t care what BOB says. But......Chiefs will crush the Tits anyway so no biggie.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2019, 02:08 PM   #975
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Yeah but they don’t lock in kickoff times until the Sunday afternoon of week 16. The Tits v Texans and Chiefs v Chargers games should be at the same time. Once we dismantle the Chargers, the Texans will scale back or outright rest their guys. I don’t care what BOB says. But......Chiefs will crush the Tits anyway so no biggie.
Chiefs should crush the titans, but they also should have crushed em last time, and 2 years ago with mariota. The now version of the titans are way better. But still, andy reid has no business being 1-7 vs the titans

Last edited by Jeff.Fisher; 12-24-2019 at 02:14 PM..
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.