Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:56 AM   #9646
MVP

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

There won’t be a huge turnover at WR next year. Clearly MVS is gone and James (who has hardly played anyway) also.

Rice, Watson, Moore and maybe Hardman will be back. Who knows about Ross this year or next.

Edit. Forgot about Toney. He will be back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:00 AM   #9647
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
There won’t be a huge turnover at WR next year. Clearly MVS is gone and James (who has hardly played anyway) also.

Rice, Watson, Moore and maybe Hardman will be back. Who knows about Ross this year or next.

I really hope they cut ties with Skyy and Toney after this. I don’t see how they bring those guys back.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:01 AM   #9648
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Hell, after the embarrassing meltdown by our QB and HC last night, the offense isn't even my main concern anymore - it's the mental makeup of this team.

To lose your shit on the field and then double and triple down on it with the media - when:

a.) it was the correct call, and
b.) you've been on the good side of some ****ing doozies in the last few years

There's more going on than just frustration. There has to be. There were a lot of people that hated Mahomes and the Chiefs simply because we've been dominant for a half-decade - but now there are an entirely new set of folks that saw *gestures wildly* whatever the **** that tantrum was last night, along with the comments to Josh Allen and see him and the team in a completely new light, and it's one of an ugly, loser mentality.

Mahomes hurt his reputation last night, and it's kinda sad to watch play out.

I hope they can channel this negative energy into positive emotion for the stretch run, because if they don't it's gonna get ugly(ier) very quickly.
It’s a very very bad look for him. I also hope he comes to his senses and apologizes. He has way too much goodwill for people to hang this on him.

At the same time I will never hate that the dude after a few Super Bowl still hates losing. Despises it. I’d rather see this fire than Justin Herbert or Lamar moping on the sidelines. And even if it’s catty to go after the refs and you kind of want to see him lay into his own guys, it shows tremendous character that with the gazillion softballs where everyone would totally understand him throwing teammates under the bus he refuses to.

What I’m more upset about is that the team did this to him. His reputation was already slipping. We had finally cemented his place as a consensus #1 where even his biggest haters had to admit he was easily the best. And now people are watching all these prime time games and wondering what the hype is. And you have to think that’s eating at him too.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:02 AM   #9649
MVP

On the bright side, the goat asses are forming a diamond in Rice
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:07 AM   #9650
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

Well we got Rice over 80% finally so that's good. Ramped up Toneys plays a lot and lowered MVS and Skyy a lot too. Think this is the best it can get snap count wise without benching someone. After that players just have to execute.
Honestly, the usage is a little encouraging.

But damn this is starting to feel like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, isn't it? Toney sure seems to have gotten an opening to building up that playing time only to commit probably the least excusable brainfart I've ever seen.

Twice the team has seemingly asked more of him this season and both times he's shit down his leg. Not sure how much more rope you can give him if he's just going to keep hanging himself with it.

Watson and MVS are looking to be 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other at this point. The Watson bandwagon is looking pretty rickety at this point. He's really not doing anything to speak of.

They seem to be pulling the plug on the Moore experiment but it doesn't seem like James absorbed as many of those snaps as I'd hoped. Guess there's always next week.

Lord that's rough. These guys just can't get out of their own way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:11 AM   #9651
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

All of the frustration yesterday is another reason why Andy needs to consider greater measures to hold the WR's accountable.

Make Toney a healthy scratch next week.

The balance between trying to be supportive of team mates and watching them continue to fail is reaching a breaking point.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:12 AM   #9652
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I disagree. If there’s one thing we’ve seen it’s that veach handles these crises with a bulldozer. He flipped our entire wr room in one offseason (originally it was to play off tyreek but when that fell through we just happened to hit big in a “rebuild” year.) he did the same with our OL a few years ago. I don’t think mahomes or kelce will accept anything less than that and they’ll scream their ear off until it happens

Our WR room will get addressed. As long as we make great moves on the front half of the room, many of these guys will be fine in the back. Do this plus some moves at TE and we’re back.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:14 AM   #9653
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

I'm as big of a detractor of Brett Veach as anybody, but even I know that he's not so dumb as to bring back the same group of WRs. There will be 2-3 new WRs on the roster next year, 100% guaranteed. There will also be a new TE and 1-2 new RBs. You will see 4-6 new faces at offensive skill positions.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:16 AM   #9654
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:18 AM   #9655
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'm as big of a detractor of Brett Veach as anybody, but even I know that he's not so dumb as to bring back the same group of WRs. There will be 2-3 new WRs on the roster next year, 100% guaranteed. There will also be a new TE and 1-2 new RBs. You will see 4-6 new faces at offensive skill positions.

They’re not making any money. Moore may get cut because he really is just a practice squad player but I doubt it. Veach will spend some money on a decent guy and when paired with Rice will make a huge difference but the guys we have now will fill out the depth. Other than MVS of course.

FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:20 AM   #9656
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It’s a very very bad look for him. I also hope he comes to his senses and apologizes. He has way too much goodwill for people to hang this on him.

At the same time I will never hate that the dude after a few Super Bowl still hates losing. Despises it. I’d rather see this fire than Justin Herbert or Lamar moping on the sidelines. And even if it’s catty to go after the refs and you kind of want to see him lay into his own guys, it shows tremendous character that with the gazillion softballs where everyone would totally understand him throwing teammates under the bus he refuses to.

What I’m more upset about is that the team did this to him. His reputation was already slipping. We had finally cemented his place as a consensus #1 where even his biggest haters had to admit he was easily the best. And now people are watching all these prime time games and wondering what the hype is. And you have to think that’s eating at him too.
It's like he had a break from reality. It's one thing to lose it on the field, but then to double and triple down with the press?

And what was that shit about the call taking away from Kelce's legacy, or whatever the **** that was?

BIZARRE.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:25 AM   #9657
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
It's like he had a break from reality. It's one thing to lose it on the field, but then to double and triple down with the press?

And what was that shit about the call taking away from Kelce's legacy, or whatever the **** that was?

BIZARRE.
Dude is frustrated. It is what it is. He's still ****ing human.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:27 AM   #9658
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
They’re not making any money. Moore may get cut because he really is just a practice squad player but I doubt it. Veach will spend some money on a decent guy and when paired with Rice will make a huge difference but the guys we have now will fill out the depth. Other than MVS of course.

Who cares about the money? The fact that they're making little money means there is also little dead money to move on from them.

Adding a single vet WR isn't going to cut it unless that WR is named Hill, Jefferson, Chase (i.e. someone of that caliber). That ain't happening. They will sign a vet WR and draft 1-2 WRs as well.

If you think adding 1 WR is all they will do, what happens if that WR (or Rice or Kelce) is injured? We're back to where the offense is today.

Again, not a big fan of Veach. But we saw what he did in 2021 after the 2020 OL tanked the season in the end. No guarantee he gets it right, but he absolutely will make multiple moves to right the ship.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:32 AM   #9659
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dude is frustrated. It is what it is. He's still ****ing human.
Yeah - he's been bottling some shit up. It came out.

And frankly I still think he just looks tired. I don't know if he's stretched thin or not - he almost has to be. But he's looked exhausted for a lot of the season.

Immediately after a killer loss, he's just angry and frustrated and worn slick.

It happens.

But he's clearly wrong here. There was no 'let 'em play' to be had. Toney didn't really give the officials a choice here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:33 AM   #9660
Andy Reid Supporter

Okay I'm gonna switch this to a more lighter note: Rashee Rice is gonna be a star and he looks like the best WR in the draft moving forward.

Rice is already one of the best YAC receivers in the league and has more per average than Deebo Samuel. He's got 6 TD's and 663 yards and with his usage being upped that's probably gonna end up around 900 yards and 8 TD's. He's made some damn good downfield catches the last 2 weeks.

The crazy thing is he's still learning. He was nowhere near as polished as Zay Flowers and Jordan Addison and yet he's easily showing a higher ceiling.

Can't wait to see him in year 2 when he's got the offense down and has had time to perfect his route running. He's easily WR2 with flashes of WR1 potential
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.