Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #9646
Politically Incorrect

Yesterday afternoon I began cooking.

I first cooked the pound of homemade meatballs pan frying them to crust up and then dropped in the sauce to simmer for another 90 minutes. I also did the 3 large Italian sweet homemade sausage I bought at Sprouts after the meatballs to crust them. One exploded and made a mess but I dropped it in the sauce anyway.

Put it all in two freezer bags for Sunday night.

Next I made my famous 5 bean Mexican cold salad.
Pinto, Black, Garbanzo, Canellini, and Light Red Kidney beans, a can of sweet corn, 1 Red 1 yellow 1 orange pepper all sliced into 1/4" squares, about 10 large radishes diced into 1/8" cubes, 1 large red onion diced, 2 serrano peppers cut into very small diced pieces for heat, 1 large cucumber peeled and seeded cut into nice 1/4" squares like the peppers.
Then the spices of garlic powder, minced up cilantro, salt, pepper.
The dressing is extra virgin olive oil and LOTS of lime juice. Then I take the remaining 1/4 bunch of Cilantro and toss the whole leaves only as garnish and extra flavor. It is in a giant tub in the fridge getting cold and flavored.

PHOTOS ATTACHED

Tonight burgers on the grill and tomorrow night (5) lamb chops on the grill.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171007_114308.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	115199   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171007_114316.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	301.4 KB
ID:	115200   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171007_114320.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	115201  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #9647
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sprouts is amazing. I love that place.
We just got one in July. Really, really like it now. Didn't the first day for some reason.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #9648
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Hadn't looked out on the garden in a while, found about 20 jalapeņos ready. So I'm pickling them.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 10-07-2017 at 03:29 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:26 PM   #9649
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Butcher will gladly slice, I've found.
FMB cock blocking me for being proud owner of a kick ass meat slicer

It's a sweet bitch. I don't get to brag like you guys do very often about kitchen appliances. Thing would set you back about a grand
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #9650
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Honey teriyaki wings, bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeņos, stuffed mushrooms, bacon-wrapped pineapple. The bacon came off the pineapple (I'll have to work on that).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #9651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Hadn't looked out on the garden in a while, found about 20 jalapeņos ready. So I'm pickling them.

You have a small batch pickle recipe?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #9652
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
You have a small batch pickle recipe?
Yep. Just 1.5c vinegar and water each, 6T sugar, 2T salt, 1t oregano, 2 cloves of garlic. Bring to a boil, dump the chiles, sit for 10 minutes and jar. Made a packed pint, with a few left over.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:34 PM   #9653
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

It's a sweet bitch. I don't get to brag like you guys do very often about kitchen appliances. Thing would set you back about a grand
Sorry man. I have a slicer too, but it's kind of a piece of shit, but more importantly, it's a royal pain to clean.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:36 PM   #9654

Thank FMB
Old 10-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #9655
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Thank FMB

Post that sweet bitch up, dude.
Old 10-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #9656

I already have mine packed back up. Sliced my jerky and cleaned it up ASAP. It is this model

It is amazing
Old 10-07-2017, 04:48 PM   #9657

The sharpener on top is the greatest thing ever
Old 10-07-2017, 04:55 PM   #9658
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
I already have mine packed back up. Sliced my jerky and cleaned it up ASAP. It is this model

It is amazing

That indeed looks pretty hardcore. : thumb:

Just out of curiosity, why'd you want a commercial quality slicer at home? Do you really slice that much?
Old 10-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #9659
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Yesterday afternoon I began cooking.

Next I made my famous 5 bean Mexican cold salad.
Pinto, Black, Garbanzo, Canellini, and Light Red Kidney beans, a can of sweet corn, 1 Red 1 yellow 1 orange pepper all sliced into 1/4" squares, about 10 large radishes diced into 1/8" cubes, 1 large red onion diced, 2 serrano peppers cut into very small diced pieces for heat, 1 large cucumber peeled and seeded cut into nice 1/4" squares like the peppers.
Then the spices of garlic powder, minced up cilantro, salt, pepper.
The dressing is extra virgin olive oil and LOTS of lime juice. Then I take the remaining 1/4 bunch of Cilantro and toss the whole leaves only as garnish and extra flavor. It is in a giant tub in the fridge getting cold and flavored.

Very Nice. Looks Delicious!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #9660
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

I would love something like that. I just don't slice enough that way to put a grand for it.