Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2015, 09:43 AM  
left blank intentionally

Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach

Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce ****ing Arians and Tom ****ing Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-12-2021 at 01:34 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:23 PM   #946
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
When you cant punch it in from the 1 with 2 tries... dont blame the coach

When you cant pick up 3 yards to ice the game... dont blame the coach

This OL can't move anything.

I know some blame Ware but when you run into a wall every time it's on the OL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:30 PM   #947
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some people don't know football at that level, or know how coaching can assist with the realities of your O-line being smaller and weaker than other O-lines.

But hey, we have a team... That fact alone, in the eyes of some, are reasons to not worry about 47 years.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:33 PM   #948
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

I dont blame Ware at all, he might be a hard charging 230... but he cant outmuscle 260 - 310 pounders

Someone has to get in their damn way for him
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #949
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
That's how the Hunts manage their football portfolio. Not about getting to, and winning, SBs, but something else short of that. And pocketing the profits...
Clark Hunt went out and got the so-called "GM of the Decade" in first try at this

In his second try... he went out and got a proven winner at head coach, and paired him with a top 3 GM

Please dont go there with me, because I dont buy one single word of it... Clark has bent over backwards to bring a winner to KC
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:45 PM   #950
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Clark Hunt went out and got the so-called "GM of the Decade" in first try at this

In his second try... he went out and got a proven winner at head coach, and paired him with a top 3 GM

Please dont go there with me, because I dont buy one single word of it... Clark has bent over backwards to bring a winner to KC
You are wasting electronic ink trying to convince him otherwise.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #951
Supporter

Quote:
That's how the Hunts manage their football portfolio. Not about getting to, and winning, SBs, but something else short of that. And pocketing the profits...
That is the biggest hunk of Claynus fellated bullshit.

It's disgusting to read someone who considers himself a fan even say it.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #952
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I am offended that anyone be offended by the lather, rinse, repeat shortcomings of ReidSmith football.
Alka Seltzer? Usually made me feel better after ingesting a rotgut stomach full of "great performances" in the midst of winning seasons.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #953

Quote:

His documented frustration supports your position. Oh, wait... **** Clark Hunt for "caring" quietly.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:33 PM   #954
pie is never free

Quote:
His documented frustration supports your position. Oh, wait... **** Clark Hunt for "caring" quietly.
What should he do, go around sniping at his coach in the media like Jerry Jones often does?

This is a stupid ass argument, if you really feel that way then I wont take part in this any further
Old 12-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #955

Quote:
What should he do, go around sniping at his coach in the media like Jerry Jones often does?

This is a stupid ass argument, if you really feel that way then I wont take part in this any further
Jerry Jones? Perhaps not. Kraft? Yes. Or at least some sign of life. Either way, what we're seeing is his being OK with the shortcomings, that's unacceptable after 47 years of nothing.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:17 PM   #956
Supporter

The guy can coach. His players just need to do their job and not **** up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:19 PM   #957
Thank you

Quote:
When you cant punch it in from the 1 with 2 tries... dont blame the coach

When you cant pick up 3 yards to ice the game... dont blame the coach
I mean, there had to be a better playcall to pick up those 3 yards. Like say something that gets the ball to Tyreek Hill.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 09:22 PM   #958
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I mean, there had to be a better playcall to pick up those 3 yards. Like say something that gets the ball to Tyreek Hill.
Smith has hardly ran the ball at all this year, 9 times out of 10 that call gets 3 yards easily

Argue away, I'm tired of it tonight... but sometimes players just need to execute the ****ing call
Old 12-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #959
Supporter

Quote:
Smith has hardly ran the ball at all this year, 9 times out of 10 that call gets 3 yards easily

Argue away, I'm tired of it tonight... but sometimes players just need to execute the ****ing call
Yep.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2016, 10:05 PM   #960
I've Made a Huge Mistake

How many times have we had terrible a second half performances at home. Shut out in our last two at home I think. Some of that falls on the hc/oc for calls/philosophy.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.