Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread

My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:44 PM   #946
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It would make a great sequel to Bull Durham - Nuke ends up as a roided-up outfielder who can still throw a strike from the warning track but not the pitcher's mound. And Crash ends up managing the big league team into oblivion. And Annie leaves both of them for Joe Maddon.
That's funny as hell.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:54 PM   #947
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It would make a great sequel to Bull Durham - Nuke ends up as a roided-up outfielder who can still throw a strike from the warning track but not the pitcher's mound. And Crash ends up managing the big league team into oblivion. And Annie leaves both of them for Joe Maddon.
Kevin Costner would be a better major league manager than Mike Matheny.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:00 PM   #948
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Beg me to call you a one who sucks the penis
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:41 PM   #949
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So would Millie.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:18 AM   #950
In Search of a Life

Went to the game last night. Was a fun game to go to.
Harper looked really good in right field at Busch. I had a daydream for a minute or two.

I think the cards should probably sell, but with the division being what it is, I doubt they do. So say they don't, who or what should they target?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:47 AM   #951
Rabbi Goldmann

According to leverage index, the Cards are playing the most "intense" games this year:

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:18 AM   #952
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Went to the game last night. Was a fun game to go to.
Harper looked really good in right field at Busch. I had a daydream for a minute or two.

I think the cards should probably sell, but with the division being what it is, I doubt they do. So say they don't, who or what should they target?
I wonder if the eventual NL Central champ will even have a winning record.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:18 PM   #953
Now you've pissed me off!

I want to whip Rosenthal to death with a log chain. I hate that ****er.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #954
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

And tonight they're working on blowing an 11 run lead.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #955
Consuming CP souls

Good. Hope they blow it.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #956
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Apparently Wainwright's arm fell off in the 5th inning.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:20 PM   #957
I’m a Mahomo!

What players are you guys willing to trade? Lynn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #958
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
What players are you guys willing to trade? Lynn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone minus Carlos Martinez and Alex Reyes.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #959
Rabbi Goldmann

99-year-old World War II veteran throws out first pitch at Busch Stadium
7/8/2017, 7:48:44 PM · by DFG · 10 replies
Big League Stew via Yahoo ^ | 07/08/2017 | Mark Townsend

The St. Louis Cardinals and Fox Sports Midwest have made it a yearly tradition to honor veterans with Military Appreciation Night at Busch Stadium and their This One’s For You telecast. This year was no different, and it provided several memorable moments for veterans who served and their families. Among those moments was a ceremonial first pitch that’s impossible not to get emotional watching. Clarence Adelhardt, a 99-year-old veteran of World War II and longtime Cardinals fans, was called upon to deliver the pitch, and did so with incredible spirit as the crowd showered him with their appreciation.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:47 AM   #960
In my youth i pray to keep

Pirates hung 10 on the Cubs in the top of the 1st.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.