Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:03 PM   #946
Banned

https://twitter.com/chiefsreporter?lang=en
Highlights on BJ's page are fun to watch

Logan lit up Morse. Tanoh is tenacious off the line. Kareem with a sweet one handed grab. Seantavius with a nice leaping grab down the sideline. hill hauling in a couple nice grabs from Mahomes
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:09 PM   #947
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'm intrigued by the looming decisions at ILB. That will be a position to watch throughout the preseason during every quarter.

Will they keep 4 or 5?

DJ is a lock. I'd guess Ramik, Eligwe and Pierre-Louis make it too. Then you have JML, Mauga, and Terrance Smith battling for 1-2 spots.

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 07-31-2017 at 05:22 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:14 PM   #948
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm intrigued by the looming decisions at ILB. That will be a position to watch throughout the preseason during every quarter.

Will they keep 4 or 5?

DJ is a lock. I'd guess Ramik and Pierre-Louis make it too. Then you have JML, Mauga, and Terrance Smith battling for 1-2 spots.
So no hope for Eligwe?
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:21 PM   #949
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
So no hope for Eligwe?
Holy hell, I forgot him. He's a lock to make it and might even start at some point.

I really don't feel all that bad about the position right now.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:38 PM   #950
Banned

Quote:
Holy hell, I forgot him. He's a lock to make it and might even start at some point.

I really don't feel all that bad about the position right now.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:00 PM   #951
MVP

Chiefs just signed two wide receivers.

Robert Wheelwright and Corey Washington
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:13 PM   #952
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Chiefs training camp report for July 31: Mahomes again shines on 88-yard scoring drive ---> http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...164581942.html

Another nice article from Terez. (Sorry if already posted)

It's nice to see all of the positivity surrounding Mahomes here early in camp. It's also a good time to remember that we need to have some patience. If the kid can do what he is doing right now all the while he is still learning the offense, imagine what he might be able to do in the future when he can just play ball and read defenses.

I can't wait, but I encourage all to remember the big picture, long term.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:43 PM   #953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
He is getting as many reps as second string Tyler Bray meaning it's a fair competition and they like what they are seeing out of Mahomes and he is going make it hard for coaches not to give him the #2 backup job come opening day.
I would guess they are just trying to help Mahomes learn. Reps in practice is a good way to do that as a brand new rookie.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:44 PM   #954
Supporter

My brother sent me these this morning.....

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:50 PM   #955
I'll be back.

Yo dawg, that shit is flat out sex.

You mind if I put that shit on social media?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:52 PM   #956
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yo dawg, that shit is flat out sex.

You mind if I put that shit on social media?
Have at it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:56 PM   #957
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Thanks, Notorius. Those are sweet!
Old 07-31-2017, 07:56 PM   #958
I'll be back.

It is done. Thank you.

Absolutely scintillating downfield accuracy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:00 PM   #959
Supporter

Quote:
Thanks, Notorius. Those are sweet!
My older brother is awesome. He gets all the credit.

I wanted to go to camp badly but couldn't make it again due to business.

From what I understand those were 3 plays IN A ROW.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:02 PM   #960
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
My older brother is awesome. He gets all the credit.

I wanted to go to camp badly but couldn't make it again due to business.

From what I understand those were 3 plays IN A ROW.
Yep it was three in a row. They were simulating the situation of the playoff game (down 8, 7:58 to go). It was 3rd and 15 after a sack and incomplete pass. He completed a 2-point conversion the next play to 'tie', too.