Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2019, 07:47 PM  
Kind of a mod

What are some of your favorite product purchases?

A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:03 PM   #946
sorta mod-ish

Talk to me about pressurized shower heads. Who has bought one, were you happy with the purchase, and what brand do you have?

Also, do they come with filters you have to replace and other minor maintenance details someone should know about?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:07 PM   #947
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Talk to me about pressurized shower heads. Who has bought one, were you happy with the purchase, and what brand do you have?

Also, do they come with filters you have to replace and other minor maintenance details someone should know about?
This is actually a good question. My shower head is frickin old
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:09 PM   #948
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I'm a big fan of Speakman's shower heads. Tons of hotels use them. Here's their basic model, and the more expensive ones largely just add more sprayers and nicer finishes.

https://www.amazon.com/Speakman-S-20...dp/B0018LGZ04/

No maintenance that I'm aware of, though any shower head will eventually start to clog up if you've got hard water.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 02:14 PM   #949
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I'm pretty good about replacing my showerheads whenever in a new place and never noticed much of a difference. I just buy whatever is available at Target, usually around $20-30, and been pleased with all of them.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:16 PM   #950
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm a big fan of Speakman's shower heads. Tons of hotels use them. Here's their basic model, and the more expensive ones largely just add more sprayers and nicer finishes.

https://www.amazon.com/Speakman-S-20...dp/B0018LGZ04/

No maintenance that I'm aware of, though any shower head will eventually start to clog up if you've got hard water.
Nice.

Does the water pressure/flow while showering feel increased with this shower head? The place I'm at now has ok water pressure, and I'm looking for a shower head that will up the pressure whilst showering.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:19 PM   #951
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I'm pretty good about replacing my showerheads whenever in a new place and never noticed much of a difference. I just buy whatever is available at Target, usually around $20-30, and been pleased with all of them.
Same. I've been a fan of Waterpik's shower heads, but I'd like to find one that ups the pressure.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:29 PM   #952
sorta mod-ish

I'm eyeballing this one

https://showery.com/products/showery...07908357320378
Old 05-21-2024, 02:45 PM   #953
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I'm interested in this. Is it the "Kansas City - Sports Trivia Game" I see on amazon or something else?
Sorry, just saw this.

Yes it is. Really fun
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 02:48 PM   #954
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Been looking into an electric humidor. Got any recommendations?
Newair is fantastic. You can shop their site.

Both my electric humidors are 69° and 70-72% humidity.

I own two of these.
https://www.newair.com/products/newa...midor-wineador
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Newair humis.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	127501  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 02:57 PM   #955
Politically Incorrect

I'm about due for a new showerhead since the water quality in my current place is ass. Water is so hard and full of minerals. The holes get clogged and I take my cigar poker to open the 60 or so holes and its not working so well.

I have a Delta with 5 or 6 different settings and I wouldn't give up a handheld for all the money in China.

Great for cleaning yourself, your hidden cracks, your twig and berries and the shower itself.
Old 05-21-2024, 03:01 PM   #956
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm about due for a new showerhead since the water quality in my current place is ass. Water is so hard and full of minerals. The holes get clogged and I take my cigar poker to open the 60 or so holes and its not working so well.

I have a Delta with 5 or 6 different settings and I wouldn't give up a handheld for all the money in China.

Great for cleaning yourself, your hidden cracks, your twig and berries and the shower itself.
Take the head off and dip it in CLR for a few hours. Seesh.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 03:02 PM   #957
New and Improved

Quote:
I don't see how adding a fan blade, impellor or whatever that is will boost the flow or pressure unless it uses something else than just the water flow to power it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2024, 03:07 PM   #958
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 03:29 PM   #959
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Nice.

Does the water pressure/flow while showering feel increased with this shower head? The place I'm at now has ok water pressure, and I'm looking for a shower head that will up the pressure whilst showering.
The knob on the side lets you adjust between higher pressure / lower water flow (think air jets) and lower pressure / higher water flow (think waterfall). It's a dramatic improvement from what I had before, but I don't necessarily consider myself an expert on all things showerhead.
Old 05-21-2024, 09:00 PM   #960
Live free or die hard

Might be able to utilize this bad boy as a weapon in a pinch:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-21 225453.gif
Views:	30
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	127506  
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.