Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #9436
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Orally
Try rectal temp.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #9437
Banned

Pretty rude Monticore.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #9438
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
What's the variance and mean of the temps amoung the different parts? That should ease your mind.
No I think it'll drive me insane to determine that. I'm giving my thermometer to my girlfriend and having her hide it until someone actually needs to use it.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #9439
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Hey guys who downthumbed this. Did you go to the grocery store over the last week or so? Yes? Then shut the **** up.
You've been reduced to eating guitar strings? Holy ****.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:55 PM   #9440
Banned

Quote:
No I think it'll drive me insane to determine that. I'm giving my thermometer to my girlfriend and having her hide it until someone actually needs to use it.
I'll just go ahead and be the first one to suggest that you have your GF PIIYB.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:55 PM   #9441
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:56 PM   #9442
62-21

Quote:
So a question that I'm sure someone on here can answer for me.

I've been fighting OCD pretty bad throughout this entire thing. I've been obsessively taking my temperature (I'm working hard on cutting down on it). I notice that in the morning when I wake up, my temp is 97.0-97.2. When I go to bed, my temp is 97.4 - 97.6. However throughout the day, I notice it's frequently 98.8. 99.1 - anywhere up to 99.4 or so.

Is this due to increased activity throughout the day, etc? I've also noticed times I feel more stressed/ I'm having anxiety, that my temperature is higher.

I wish I could just throw the damn thing away. I know what I feel like when I have a fever. This is with an oral thermometer BTW.
Every time you check your temp you're allowing the "compulsive" side of OCD to win. Your mind tells you research and checking your temp will allow you to feel safe, especially if the temp doesn't rise or even better lowers, but it won't.

The obsession for you is getting the infection, the compulsion is everything you do to make sure you don't have it or to even confirm you do have it, which would allow your self to say, "see, I know you had it." Acting on the compulsions are causing the anxiety. Work towards acting on them less. Begin to stop checking your temp as frequently and possibly stop reading this thread, or begin to cut back. Exposure therapy in this sense may help you calm down.

OCD is the worst. Remember, the more you do to reassure yourself, the worst your anxiety will be. It's difficult to understand, but it's that simple.
LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LiL stumppy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #9443
I love your mom

Quote:
Pretty rude Monticore.
I’m trying to fit in.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #9444
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
And through my exhaustive research, I've found that different parts of your mouth can offer various different results.

**** OCD
Think about it this way: how many people are in the world? Of those people, how many have corona? Of those people, how many need hospitalization? Of those people, how many need ICU care? Of those people, how many die?

That's a lot of paring down. Just do your part to prevent spread and relax for a month or two. The overwhelming odds are in favor of you and your family...even if you happen to be in the middle of Lombardy or NYC.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #9445
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
You've been reduced to eating guitar strings? Holy ****.

Ain't no way I'm getting locked in with a broken guitar string. You don't even know how shitty that would be.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #9446
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
It's normal:

https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/norm...-temperature#1

And, may I suggest your ask the girlfriend for a BJ. You're scared stiff.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #9447
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I’m trying to fit in.
LOL. Just ****ing with you. Happens all the time.

DaFace, fix your shit.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #9448
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I'm in and out of there real quick. I've found that most guitar players are douchebags. Employees are worse.
People that hang out in music stores are generally insufferable.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:58 PM   #9449
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy View Post
Every time you check your temp you're allowing the "compulsive" side of OCD win. Your mind tells you research and checking your temp will allow you to feel safe, especially if the temp doesn't rise or even better lowers, but it won't.

The obsession for you is getting the infection, the compulsion is everything you do to make sure you don't have it. Acting on the compulsions are causing the anxiety. Work towards acting on them less. Begin to stop checking your temp as frequently and possibly stop reading this thread, or begin to cut back. Exposure therapy in this sense may help you calm down.

OCD is the worst. Remember, the more you do to reassure yourself, the worst your anxiety will be. It's difficult to understand, but it's that simple.
Thank you.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:01 PM   #9450
Life is changing..

We're all kinda assholes in one way or another around here sometimes, but I'll say again, that this place is an amazing community.

Thanks for helping keep me sane.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote