Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:44 PM   #931
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Pretty much this.

And regarding being a pessimist to htismaqw

I understand and I am sorry that optimistic folks feel attacked . The thing is you may call me a pessimist. I feel I am also a realist. I ****ing hope it works out and you can rub it in faces for the rest of your life. But the fact of the matter is I’m going to call out any athlete for taking the bag when they are already shit rich, and then have the audacity to claim they love winning when they left a winning team for a little more.

Clearly not. Tyreek Hill loves money far more than winning he has proved today. Personally that is the hill I am dying on for any player. Even if it was Mahomes. You guys can hate, call me a idiot or whatever but this news really really sucks. All I can say is I hope you’re right

Brady although he’s a POS and cheater got less money and had success.

I am not even hoping for Tyreek to lose. The Dolphins are actually my second team lol.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:44 PM   #932
Veteran

Kelce needs a couple mill thrown his way
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:44 PM   #933
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Show me anybody saying we should pay Tyreek 30M per.

I’ll wait…
You realize the actual money is about 22 million a year right?

That's what most people predicted Tyreek would get.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:45 PM   #934
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s the odd part.

I’m not at all sad or depressed today like I would’ve expected.

I’m more excited than I’ve been since we first got Pat.

It’s going to be a long wait for the draft though. I wish it started tomorrow.
Just can not buy into this way of thinking. I could if KC traded just a regular good player away. They didn't. They traded away arguably the best game changer in the league in his prime. A guy who is on course for the HOF. Sure we got picks, but the last time we had good picks on offense we went CEH and Hardman. That does not instill confidence. KC will be kicking themselves in the future for doing this IMO.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:45 PM   #935
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
I dont understand the Thuney contract conversion yesterday if we knew the Tyreek trade was all but final. Where are we at in cap space now? Veach clearly has a big move or two planned if he needed the Thuney cap space in addition to Tyreek trade, yes?
You can roll over cap space if you need to.

Plus we need bodies on this team. We’re probably going to sign a bunch of 2nd tier players.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:46 PM   #936
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

Have you actually paid attention to the Hill deal? His shit is fully guaranteed in 2023 if he’s on the roster.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:46 PM   #937
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post

That’s not Tyreek’s contract..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:47 PM   #938
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Nope.

Richard Seymour hadn't made a pro bowl in 2 years when the Pats traded him. Not even close to as good or impactful as Tyreek is right now.

Try again.
Seymour was placed on a shit roster and a complete waste of money

But it was funny when he punched big ben

via Gfycat

R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:47 PM   #939
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Pro Bowl? Get the **** out of here.

You're ****ing dumber than the 88 ****.
8 sacks his last year in NE and injury prone doesn't exactly scream generational game changer to me.

It's ok to try and rationalize this. Just understand that you're very wrong here. New England would've traded Chris Jones. They wouldn't have traded Tyreek Hill.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:49 PM   #940
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Just can not buy into this way of thinking. I could KC traded just a regular good player away. They didn't. They traded away arguably the best game changer in the league in his prime. A guy who is on course for the HOF. Sure we got picks, but the last time we had good picks on offense we went CEH and Hardman. This is a terrible trade for KC.
Same. That’s personally how my line of thinking works. Now if I could see into the future and the Season after next and I can see he’s slower and he isn’t the player he was I’d be totally chill. And you probably would be too. But unfortunately I don’t have the crystal ball

Tyreek leaving on a bad note would make this feel so much better lol
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:49 PM   #941
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Have you actually paid attention to the Hill deal? His shit is fully guaranteed in 2023 if he’s on the roster.

72 million guaranteed over 4 years is 18 mil a year...

Uh, how's that a bad deal? I'd guarantee Tyreek that over the next 4 years easily.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:50 PM   #942
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Just can not buy into this way of thinking. I could if KC traded just a regular good player away. They didn't. They traded away arguably the best game changer in the league in his prime. A guy who is on course for the HOF. Sure we got picks, but the last time we had good picks on offense we went CEH and Hardman. That does not instill confidence. KC will be kicking themselves in the future for doing this IMO.
You’re more than welcome to go full doom and gloom like the rest of em.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:50 PM   #943
Please squeeze

Would you rather have Hill or have Ronald Jones, Clowney and Marquez Valdes-Scantling?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 02:51 PM   #944
MVP

BTW, I really wish we had traded Chris Jones when we had the chance.

The fact that guys like him and Clark are on the roster eating up cap while Tyreek has to go is ****ing stupid.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 02:51 PM   #945
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Would you rather have Hill or have Ronald Jones, Clowney and Marquez Valdes-Scantling?
That’s not at all what the trade is.

You aren’t even including draft picks with the cap space.