Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 01:28 PM  
Banned!

****The Official NEW (new)^3 conference realignment & shit talk thread****

in memory of Saul Good. He will be missed.

Last edited by Pitt Gorilla; 07-31-2014 at 01:39 PM..
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #931
Consuming CP souls

Ouch looks like shady shit is going down at Kansas University
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:24 AM   #932
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Ouch looks like shady shit is going down at Kansas University
That is just what any regular student can get away with, imagine what the athletes are probably doing.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #933
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
That is just what any regular student can get away with, imagine what the athletes are probably doing.
.....especially the well paid hoop players. Tossing pizza at cars will be a blip on the radar after we really find out what is going on there.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #934
Rabbi Goldmann

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for Senator Roberts to pen an editorial in USA Today praising KU and blasting another school. Just go "Full McCaskill" and tie her all-time record she set for cognitive dissonance.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:39 AM   #935
Consuming CP souls

You seem really butthurt about it bitch. MU is doing back flips in your head day and night.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:06 AM   #936
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
So you're disappointed in McCaskill for trying to "score points" writing that column. I agree with you.
I think McCaskill is a crooked, hack, opportunistic wench. She's a typical politician. And I'd rather her not ever mention Mizzou, much like I'd prefer Jay Nixon keep the tigers sports out of the political light as well.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 09-19-2014, 10:07 AM   #937
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, Rusty...

Keep telling yourself that division with 3 top 20 teams, that last year in a "DOWN" year was ranked 4th by Sagarin (behind the SEC East, the two PAC-12 divisions, and slightly leading a close race with the Big 12) is pathetic. It's cute.

We'll get a very good idea how well Kansas State could do in terms of winning the SEC on Saturday.
After last night I don't think KSU could win the SEC. Although, leaving all those points on the field makes think they could be competitive. At home. Maybe. Kinda. Sort of. Wherefore art thou Daniel Sams (At McNeese St) on the goal line plays?

I don't think KSU did anything special except force Nick Marshall to be accurate. And he was accurate when they needed him to be.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation

Old 09-19-2014, 10:09 AM   #938
MVP

Quote:
You seem really butthurt about it bitch. MU is doing back flips in your head day and night.
And apparently Claire McCaskill fills his dreams.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:10 AM   #939
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
After last night I don't think KSU could win the SEC. Although, leaving all those points on the field makes think they could be competitive. At home. Maybe. Kinda. Sort of. Wherefore art thou Daniel Sams (At McNeese St) on the goal line plays?

I don't think KSU did anything special except force Nick Marshall to be accurate. And he was accurate when they needed him to be.
The Auburn receivers left a few points on the field as well.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:11 AM   #940
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

The Claire article was about stoops the scumbag
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #941
Consuming CP souls

Wicked is awful quiet about the results of last night's game. Looks like the bevo failed it's recent tests.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:31 AM   #942
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post

I haven't watched much of the game yet (poker night at a friend's house last night), but it is a typical Snyder in Manhattan game. He had a great game plan and his team was prepared, as it always is.

The conditions reminded me a bit of the last game I went to up there, Missouri-KSU in 2011. It was extremely windy, and that affected the passing game a little bit for Auburn, I think. I'm not sure that selling out vs. the run as it sounds like KSU did would work quite as well in other conditions.

Both teams left some points on the field, but I think the correct team won.

Oh, and my original quote was out of context (my fault). I thought Rusty was talking about Kansas State winning the SEC, but he was in fact talking about the B1G.

I do think the Wildcats would have a great shot to win the B1G this year.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:34 AM   #943
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Well they were just built for one. Nick Saban couldn't instantly make Iowa State good. Sure he'd be able to pull in huge recruits faster than a first time HC like Rhoads, but it would still take years to build a good team out of complete shit.

Our last two classes are the best we've ever had. They are getting there slowly but surely. The size, strength, and speed of our team at least looks Big12 caliber now, something that couldn't be said before we hired Paul Rhoads. Before him basically none of our players had offers from other BCS schools. Now all of them do.
Yeah, well, the Beakers rave about their non-stadium football facilities too.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #944
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I haven't watched much of the game yet (poker night at a friend's house last night), but it is a typical Snyder in Manhattan game. He had a great game plan and his team was prepared, as it always is.

The conditions reminded me a bit of the last game I went to up there, Missouri-KSU in 2011. It was extremely windy, and that affected the passing game a little bit for Auburn, I think. I'm not sure that selling out vs. the run as it sounds like KSU did would work quite as well in other conditions.

Both teams left some points on the field, but I think the correct team won.

Oh, and my original quote was out of context (my fault). I thought Rusty was talking about Kansas State winning the SEC, but he was in fact talking about the B1G.

I do think the Wildcats would have a great shot to win the B1G this year.
I thought he was talking about the SEC as well. KSU might win the "big" 10; they wouldn't stand a chance in the SEC.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-19-2014, 11:05 AM   #945
Banned

Quote:
Wicked is awful quiet about the results of last night's game. Looks like the bevo failed it's recent tests.

Well we learned one thing for sure, Kansas State would kick the shit out of Missouri.
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Closed Thread