Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #931
Champion Golfer Of The Year

ready for the "beard out" tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #932
El Gato Gordo Loco

You Kitty Cats better beat the steers tomorrow. I know I'll actually be watching the game and rooting for K-State. Texas needs a loss, but then again that would make Kentucky #1 the week after. But then all their victories will become vacated eventually anyways, so it's a moot point. But I digress
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #933
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I want some So Long's Raspberry black bean dip. God I miss that.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #934
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
You Kitty Cats better beat the steers tomorrow. I know I'll actually be watching the game and rooting for K-State. Texas needs a loss, but then again that would make Kentucky #1 the week after. But then all their victories will become vacated eventually anyways, so it's a moot point. But I digress
If UK keeps playing close games against bad teams Georgia and Auburn, they are going to find a way to lose one of them eventually. John Wall can't save them forever.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #935
When a nightmare becomes real

K-State ranked #9 in the USA Today/Coaches poll, #10 in the AP poll.

EMAW.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Saulbadguy
This message has been deleted by Saulbadguy.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #936
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Tonight is so huge. A chance to knock off number 1, WHILE we are in the top ten. You'd hafta think if a few teams lost.....

could it be? top five in the next week or two?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #937
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I'm off to Manhattan!

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #938
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I'm off to Manhattan!

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun. Be sure to boo a lot. We have an image to uphold.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:34 PM   #939
Custom User Title

It's been a long time since I've been so nervous/anxious/exited before a game.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #940
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Should be a great game tonight, and I think KSU comes away with the upset (in terms of ranking, not by the line). Texas hasn't looked great in their limited road games this season.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #941
Chiefs Baby

Just what does the EMAW stand for?

Just in case someone else has asked this (I didn't feel like sifting through 12 pages)
Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kerberos must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #942
PermaBanned

Good luck tonight, cats. Knock 'em off.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #943
Starter

It's only 5 and I am already jacked for tipoff.

Hey Refs, let em play!
ChiefsNWildcats has disabled reputation
Old 01-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #944
Supporter

Remember, it's Texas. The Big XII doesn't like for Texas to lose. They may put more time on the clock or call offensive PI or something.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #945
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos View Post
Just what does the EMAW stand for?

Just in case someone else has asked this (I didn't feel like sifting through 12 pages)
Every Man's A Wildcat or something.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.