Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:25 PM   #9376
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Okay, that sounds like fun. Where, exactly, can I watch tits bounce?
Go jogging with HP.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:33 PM   #9377
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Pandemic or not, they should stay the **** home. Leave the roads to the people that can handle the speed limit.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:34 PM   #9378
MONTANA #19

arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:34 PM   #9379
Forever Royal

Here’s my Costco report. They were letting in 50 people whenever 50 came out. They had a guy with gloves handing you your cart as you walked in and a guy who was cleaning the carts to be used. The line to get in wasn’t bad. They had most things in stock in some form for the most part except for toilet paper.

I think we are pretty much set and don’t have to go out for anything now for up to a month except the wife who has three more days to work this week and then will go on maternity leave a week early given where she works.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:35 PM   #9380
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
It's possible Harvey dies but not by COVID19

"COVID19 did not kill Weinstein"
This is is weird - these are the only sites I can find on this (except the Daily Beast which picked it up from one of them). Check out these three sites:

https://www.tribdem.com/coronavirus/...1de5e55a3.html

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/covi...c09e7817d.html

https://www.clintonherald.com/corona...b3dc61974.html

They all look exactly the same.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:38 PM   #9381
I'll be back.

That's not that strange. A lot of sites use the same back-end publishing software.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:40 PM   #9382
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I was in a bit of a panic when I read Pritzker was going to announce it, as I'm moving next weekend. Turns out I can still get an airbnb and movers and cable company to come out. All 4 vendors I contacted for blinds/tv/surround sound estimates have all contacted me to schedule an onsite consult before the shelter in place is lifted because they're construction, considered essential.
Seems like basically it’s just bar and restaurant workers

Everyone has different opinions on it, but I’m not happy about going back out right now at all

Two weeks to help find out who all is sick, just a brief and temporary pause to get a better handle on things seems like a no brainer to me... it’s different for many, but two weeks without pay won’t kill me
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:46 PM   #9383
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Seems like basically it’s just bar and restaurant workers

Everyone has different opinions on it, but I’m not happy about going back out right now at all

Two weeks to help find out who all is sick, just a brief and temporary pause to get a better handle on things seems like a no brainer to me... it’s different for many, but two weeks without pay won’t kill me
If I could postpone this move I would. Definitely more worried about being a transmitter than I am getting it. Outside of movers and cable, which I consider essential, I've pushed everything else, and even then I'll have this place set up as safely as I can for everyone involved.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #9384
In Search of a Life

Ok tons places more are picking up the Weinstein story now. Maybe these local papers just mostly aggregate shit and run on autopilot. Probably all owned by the same vulture capitalist company.

I still think they’re all just parroting one story from a local paper though.

Lol even rich guys can get tested in prison before us.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:58 PM   #9385
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hope this is not true

Keep in mind that it can take up to 14 days to show symptoms. We'll continue to see a rise in cases up to 14 days after a successful counter to it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #9386
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It has already tanked. It will require a complete restructure after all this is over...
Hope others moved their investments before it dropped.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:02 PM   #9387
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Fear mongering at its finest
No, people need to take this seriously and be responsible. Use common sense and prepare yourself for the next 2-3 months.

No matter what the media and politicians tell you everything isn't black and white, 100 mph or stop, all or nothing. Its' serious, take precautions, and don't panic...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:10 PM   #9388
Supporter

NY right now is 27.5% of the total deaths in this country. They got some problems up there. Hope they can get shit righted.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:21 PM   #9389
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Keep in mind that it can take up to 14 days to show symptoms. We'll continue to see a rise in cases up to 14 days after a successful counter to it...
That I will believe.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:27 PM   #9390
Admitted Planet Junky

Wish there was a way to capture the identities of those that think this is all a bunch of over reacting, the ones that are continuing to just do whatever they want to do whenever.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.