Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #9361
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You did?

How you doin'?

Sometimes I have to be hit with a 2x4.
Oh Hi! Wow! That just made my night... I'll be PM-ing you soon after all... I think we need a luv/love smiley around here....
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:46 PM   #9362
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Oh Hi! Wow! That just made my night... I'll be PM-ing you soon after all... I think we need a luv/love smiley around here....
Hey, get a room.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:21 AM   #9363
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
If I can make your night be responding to your posts, then I think you need to set the bar a little higher.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:26 AM   #9364
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

We need a pic of the Ginger gal or else she is just your imaginary girlfriend.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:38 AM   #9365
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
We need a pic of the Ginger gal or else she is just your imaginary girlfriend.
She's real. I communicate with her on facebook.

Very hot.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #9366
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 5 View Post

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #9367
MVP

have ya found a date yet .. its been goin on too long .. lower ya expects ....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #9368
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post

He's talking about Buck's girlfriend.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #9369
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Very hot.
Ok, well real or not, facebook or not, we need pics. Cmon man!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #9370
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
If Buck wants to post pics he will. I am not going to disrespect him.

She reminds me a little of Avril Lavigne with red hair:

Old 06-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #9371
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Oh wow you must really like Buck. Aren't you the King of Disrespect?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #9372
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No. Buck has already stated that he doesn't want her pics up here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #9373
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

She reminds me a little of Avril Lavigne with red hair:

hawt. no wonder he went crazy
Old 10-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #9374
Take a Chill Pill

So I got.****ing.hammered. (periods for emphasis) last night. Really ****ing drunk. And then high. I fell asleep around 5 am. I woke up at 9 am. I was dreaming that I was at the bar and leaving it with the redhead chick...anyway...

I was still drunk when I woke up, probably still drunk right now...I watched an episode of Battlestar Galactica on Netflix and was trying to go back to sleep when I got a text from this girl that I've had a crush on for about 2 years. The text read, " "

I don't really talk to her all that often, but I flirt with her a lot when I see her.

I'm not sure why she sent it, but when she did I ****ing perked right up and lost any tiredness I had. I'm going to try to get her to come out tonight so I can lay the mack down.

TL;DR - Got drunk last night. Woke up this morning still drunk. Got a random text from a hottie. Going to try to put the moves on her.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #9375
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Go get 'er, Tiger!
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.