Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #916
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

ugh... so close
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #917
Custom User Title

Dumb T by Davis. Will get called every time.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #918
Custom User Title

Texas pulled it off. That's a good win against a great team. I think this will serve as a wake up call and tells them it's time to get serious. A&M finally cooled off and stopped making the shots they didn't have the right to make.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #919
Perpetual Mediocrity

Texas got the benefit of every call down the stretch there...and James did foul that shooter at the end. They won't get that same benefit on Monday night...I'm looking forward to a KSU win.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #920
Custom User Title

But seriously, hell of an effort by A&M
Old 01-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #921
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
But seriously, hell of an effort by A&M
On a neutral court, they would have won. That's for sure.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #922
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
On a neutral court, they would have won. That's for sure.
Does kenpom predict an A&M win on a neutral court?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #923
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Does kenpom predict an A&M win on a neutral court?
Don't know.

KSU destroyed A&M though....they should beat UT. I think they are better.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:48 PM   #924

Can't wait for the annual installment of the CTR (Chisolm trail rivalry) on Monday.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #925
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Texas got the benefit of every call down the stretch there...and James did foul that shooter at the end. They won't get that same benefit on Monday night...I'm looking forward to a KSU win.
I'm going to have to see it again. I saw the live shot but only one replay. I thought it was pretty clean.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #926

And Turd went all Frank there at the end. "It was a foul!! ****!!! That was a foul"!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 10:33 PM   #927
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I'm going to have to see it again. I saw the live shot but only one replay. I thought it was pretty clean.
Pretty sure he got his arm. And I don't think Turgeon would have been so pissed off if he didn't see that (but then again, it's kind of his job to yell at the refs).
Old 01-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #928

Purdue has lost 3 straight, WVU lost at home vs Syracuse, and Georgetown lost on the road @Villanova.

Does the combination of all 3 of these put KSU back in the top 10?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
Purdue has lost 3 straight, WVU lost at home vs Syracuse, and Georgetown lost on the road @Villanova.

Does the combination of all 3 of these put KSU back in the top 10?
With a Big Monday game on the horizon, I'll bet the Cats ease back into the top 10.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #930
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
With a Big Monday game on the horizon, I'll bet the Cats ease back into the top 10.
I see them right at #10 for Monday's game against UT.

I'm leaving work at 230 tomorrow. I'll be at Kites for a Burger and brews before 5pm and in my seat by 730.

Can not wait.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.