Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2023, 08:49 AM  
Dirty Bit

**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****

Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-08-2024, 07:25 PM   #916
Would an idiot do that?

Nurse is a -15 in the playoffs... wow.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 07:43 PM   #917
Would an idiot do that?

Wow, maybe the refs actually give a shit about not letting this get out of hand, with 4 guys in the box after one play.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 07:48 PM   #918
Would an idiot do that?

Shirtless kid is going HAM behind the bench during Knoblauch's interview
byu/Duffleman0609 inhockey
Old 06-08-2024, 08:02 PM   #919
Starter

Bob is the story so far. 2-0 Panthers after 2
Tundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-08-2024, 08:58 PM   #920
Starter

Bob steals game one 3-0. Incredible performance
Tundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTundra Scout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-08-2024, 09:54 PM   #921
Supporter

I only got to watch a little of it. But when I did tune in I saw something different.

I've always hated TV coverage of hockey games. The camera is moving around like a wind sock in a tornado. Zooming in and out, left right etc.. So much where you can't really see the puck or the little things going on in the background. Hockey is much more than where the puck is. Anyway for the first time I saw a live view from much higher. I could see most of the entire zone at one time. I wish they all arenas would have that angle.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:24 AM   #922
Live free or die hard

Oilers doubled shots on goal (32-18) and still couldn't score. They even had some easy power plays which is supposed to be a strength for their team. Not a good start.

Just to keep interest I'll jump on the Pathers band wagon for this series because I was a John Vanbiesbrouck fan when he played for the Flyers and well, 'Merica!!!

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:09 AM   #923
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I only got to watch a little of it. But when I did tune in I saw something different.

I've always hated TV coverage of hockey games. The camera is moving around like a wind sock in a tornado. Zooming in and out, left right etc.. So much where you can't really see the puck or the little things going on in the background. Hockey is much more than where the puck is. Anyway for the first time I saw a live view from much higher. I could see most of the entire zone at one time. I wish they all arenas would have that angle.
Hockey in person is so much better for exactly those reasons. The game actually slows down for me because I don’t have to rely on the camera movement and I can see the entire ice.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:08 AM   #924
Consuming CP souls

Florida fans are about the most fickle and pathetic in sports, but can that sway us to root for a Canadian team? I think so...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 03:11 PM   #925
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Missed the game, again.

Hope EDM isn't one of those teams that needs me to actually watch the game for them to win. I don't need the extra pressure.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 11:16 AM   #926
The Insider

NSFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Florida fans are about the most fickle and pathetic in sports, but can that sway us to root for a Canadian team? I think so...
The crazy Canucks just made a strong appeal
Spoiler!
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 03:34 PM   #927
Ain't no relax!

She has a couple valid points...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 06:42 PM   #928
Cheat Death

Clearly leaned into his leg
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 06:49 PM   #929
Cheat Death

FL muffed that opportunity
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 06:55 PM   #930
Would an idiot do that?

Wow, all that and then the Oilers go up on that softy.