Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:44 PM   #901
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
People need to stop throwing out Justyn Ross, he's a long shot to make the team.

Richie James is a Hardman replacement. He's not as fast but he's a better route runner and knows how to play the slot.
Hey, I'm literally just reading the list of names off the ESPN website of the Chiefs current depth chart. Don't shoot the messenger.

P.S. Okay, to be completely honest i threw in Fryfogle because his name makes me chuckle. But the others were basically in order.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:47 PM   #902
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Hey, I'm literally just reading the list of names off the ESPN website of the Chiefs current depth chart. Don't shoot the messenger.

P.S. Okay, to be completely honest i threw in Fryfogle because his name makes me chuckle. But the others were basically in order.
The WR room most likely will look like this..

MVS
Toney
Moore
Rice
James
Watson

it's hard for me to see them keeping 7 but if Ross just absolutely balls out he may be kept. But honestly I think they'd like to put Justyn on the PS for a year and go from there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:53 PM   #903
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I know jack and shit about playing professional football, but I have to think sticking Moore out there as a punt returner, which he had no business doing, ****ed with his confidence and the rest of his game for much of the season. He was busting his ass just to get on the field as a WR, and then Toub sends him out there to make himself look like a reerun...several times. That's a shitty spot to put a rookie in.
Yep.

He should have never been a punt returner. And he's admitted since the Super Bowl TD that it took most of the season to get his confidence back.

For all the bitching about Spags and the defense, it's Toub that really needs reined in.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:55 PM   #904
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.

He should have never been a punt returner. And he's admitted since the Super Bowl TD that it took most of the season to get his confidence back.

For all the bitching about Spags and the defense, it's Toub that really needs reined in.
So much so it certainly looks like they drafted at least 1 guy specifically for him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:13 PM   #905
Andy Reid Supporter

Makes perfect sense why they drafted Rice. Lot of people are up in arms that they didn’t draft Mims, Downs or Hyatt.

They have those guys on the roster. Toney is a speed option that can go deep and do gadget role, MVS is the speed option to break the field open and draw coverage. Hell they have John Ross as inventory at this point. They could keep him on the PS in the event of an injury.

That was covered.

And I like Downs but his comp was literally Toney, who we have.

They were clearly looking for a bigger WR, likely to replace Juju
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:18 PM   #906
Fish are scared of me

Moore's last punt return did wonders for his confidence. But yeah, lets move on!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:18 PM   #907
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Makes perfect sense why they drafted Rice. Lot of people are up in arms that they didn’t draft Mims, Downs or Hyatt.

They have those guys on the roster. Toney is a speed option that can go deep and do gadget role, MVS is the speed option to break the field open and draw coverage. Hell they have John Ross as inventory at this point. They could keep him on the PS in the event of an injury.

That was covered.

And I like Downs but his comp was literally Toney, who we have.

They were clearly looking for a bigger WR, likely to replace Juju
Right.

Because they found out last year that a younger, healthier version of JJSS has a really good shot in this "new" offense.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:45 PM   #908
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Well, he will if Andy gives him that opportunity in 2023, which he might not. But eventually I think Andy will. Just a matter of when.
I don't believe Andy is goiing to stunt his opportunities. I believe he has to prove he deserves them, but so does Moore.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:57 PM   #909
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I don't believe Andy is goiing to stunt his opportunities. I believe he has to prove he deserves them, but so does Moore.
Andy is going to do what he always does, which is try to put his players in the best spots to succeed. The other side of that is, he's not going to put them in spots where he thinks they might struggle.

So, just as an example, rookie/new WRs don't usually stay on the field whenever KC goes hurry-up or two-minute offense. Especially for about the first half of the season.

Historically, we know he works them into the offense a few snaps at a time and gradually builds up their snap counts over the course of the season. But they have to show significant improvement/growth before he leaves them out there in those two types of situations.

Which is why I'm not expecting Rice to just leapfrog everyone, especially WRs that have been here for at least a season. He has a lot of catching up to do. And ideally Toney will stay healthy, so Rice should be kind of buried in the depth chart.

But if Toney doesn't stay healthy, and if Skyy struggles, then Rice will probably get an opportunity to get a significant rise in snaps.

Maybe. If he absorbs the playbook and shows out in practice to a level that Andy think is acceptable.

Otherwise, he'll see about the same number of snaps/targets that Skyy did last season (3tgts/gm), and he'll be on the sidelines for most two-minute drills/hurry-up scenarios.

Which will be normal for a Chiefs rook.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:00 PM   #910
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Where'd you hear this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Did people listen to this?

https://omny.fm/shows/the-zone/sam-m...s-draft-5-5-23

9:27. PFF is on and saying that it's basically mathematically impossible that Rice ran a 4.51 40 and he thinks there was something screwy with the laser timing. It would make sense why Hyatt's was slow too, and Tank Dell.

edit: also Jordan Addison

It's in here, I'll look up where

21:30

really this whole thing is worth listening to though. Quote is at 25:00

Last edited by Kiimo; 05-08-2023 at 05:24 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2023, 05:01 PM   #911
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd appreciate it!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 10:07 PM   #912
Banned

It scares the crap out of me that the greatest QB I've ever seen in mahomes is getting a wr with the last name Rice...

It's starting to set in the chiefs ar going to be like the 80s 49ers dynasty or better...
Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Kelly 2 Allen < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:04 PM   #913
www.nfl-forecast.com

Mahomes in an Andy Reid offense is going to get 4000 yards in his sleep throwing to the ChiefsPlanet 4.5 club. For Mahomes, 4500 is an average year. We won’t have any problem with the WR position. We just don’t know which guys are going to catch how many yards, but overall it’s hard to imagine the outcome that some of you are conjuring where Kelce struggles to top 800 and everyone else is under 500.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:14 AM   #914
Veteran

Quote:

21:30

really this whole thing is worth listening to though. Quote is at 25:00
My genuine question on this is whether it really is mathematically impossible. There are, I think, plenty of guys over the years who've had better 10 and 20 splits than 40s, relative to others. Watching him he does look quicker off the line than deep, I know the PFF guys think he slows down deliberately to reinitiate contact but I dunno. Seems plausible but he might also just be a high 4.4 guy.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:40 AM   #915
MVP

I think you look at his 10 and his 20 and then you say okay well if that 40 is accurate he would have to really hit the wall in the last 20 and you watch his 40 and that doesn't happen and you say okay this math doesn't add up.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.