Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:03 AM   #901
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I got 9 shares pre IPO on Webul at $4. I'm up 642% on the first halt.

My limit orders were set at 10 and 12 . Didn't fill.
Yeah - my limit order did no fill either. I'll watch it for a bit, but am not going to play it.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:16 AM   #902
New and Improved

Quote:
I got 9 shares pre IPO on Webul at $4. I'm up 642% on the first halt.

My limit orders were set at 10 and 12 . Didn't fill.
Didn't get any at my limit of $10. Waiting for a market order to fill.

Seen your post earlier.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:19 AM   #903
New and Improved

Filled at $39.34 the halted at 40.01
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:25 AM   #904
New and Improved

Got out @ 46.21. That'll do.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:36 AM   #905
Fish are scared of me

Heh, I beat Teddy and got $40 for my shares
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:44 AM   #906
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Got out @ 46.21. That'll do.
That was absolute top. How'd you manage that ??
Old 08-23-2022, 09:48 AM   #907
New and Improved

Quote:
That was absolute top. How'd you manage that ??
I have no idea. It's the first time that's ever happened for me. It always seems like RHood screws me over on a market sale. This is the 1st time they didn't.

Too bad I only had a couple hundred $ in it.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:05 PM   #908
Mod Team

What’s going on with AMC?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:27 PM   #909
Supporter

Got 11 shares at 4 bucks, sold at 38.55. Made $380. Almost sold in the 40s but got greedy.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:33 PM   #910
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Got 11 shares at 4 bucks, sold at 38.55. Made $380. Almost sold in the 40s but got greedy.
What platform?

Oh yea, nice job.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #911
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What’s going on with AMC?!?!
Who cares!

I dumped the rest of mine and been day trading APE all day.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:55 PM   #912
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
What platform?

Oh yea, nice job.
I was on Webull.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 02:30 PM   #913
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
I ended up with 10 on webull. Sold 6 for 24 bucks, and the last 4 as it bled out all day. It's almost too easy to make money on these pump and dump ipo's as long as you don't try and buy back in and just use the initial allotment.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-23-2022, 02:45 PM   #914
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I ended up with 10 on webull. Sold 6 for 24 bucks, and the last 4 as it bled out all day. It's almost too easy to make money on these pump and dump ipo's as long as you don't try and buy back in and just use the initial allotment.
I think I figured out a pretty good strategy on these that are halting fast. For instance today, it opened at like 27.50 and halted immediately. It took some 30 minutes to reopen and halted at 40.01 almost immediately.

I figured when it opened a 3rd time it would move up a little and then the rug pull so I set a limit sell for $40 while it was halted. and sure enough that's what happened. Sold at $42.

That would have worked perfectly on two of the other IPO's we traded,
Old 08-23-2022, 03:02 PM   #915
Veteran

Quote:
I think I figured out a pretty good strategy on these that are halting fast. For instance today, it opened at like 27.50 and halted immediately. It took some 30 minutes to reopen and halted at 40.01 almost immediately.

I figured when it opened a 3rd time it would move up a little and then the rug pull so I set a limit sell for $40 while it was halted. and sure enough that's what happened. Sold at $42.

That would have worked perfectly on two of the other IPO's we traded,
Possibly. Webull has a buy/sell side imbalance chart and I noticed right before it opened it had buy side imbalance around 30 bucks. I figured I could live with that and sold mine at 24.

GCT shit the bed after the first halt. I can't remember what MEGL did, I only had the 1 share. FRZA I came out pretty good, if I remember right it kept climbing after the halt. Everyone thinks the next one is going to fly like HKD did and be worth $2,500 bucks. I'm happy to just sell and make a hundred or so and not worry about bag holding.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli