Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:02 PM   #901
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I don’t think the Chiefs will release him but it won’t surprise me if we lose him for an extended period of time. Depends on the details, but not looking good.
After Kareem Hunt, I’ll never support releasing a guy unless his crime is really really bad.

The League doesn’t seem to want to kick guys out, so why should we reward some other team?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:03 PM   #902
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I wonder how different this thread would look if it was Skyy Moore who had allegedly done this. A guy who like Rice hasn't really shown any character defects since joining us, but unlike Rice is also a shitty WR.

I think there would be a lot less sympathy for him.

And by sympathy I'm not talking about how you think the Chiefs should internally deal with it. Obviously it's going to be easier to cut ties with a bad player.
No one would care if Skyy did it because he sucks at football.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:03 PM   #903
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
After Kareem Hunt, I’ll never support releasing a guy unless his crime is really really bad.

The League doesn’t seem to want to kick guys out, so why should we reward some other team?
Yeah, I don't think the league punishment will be all that severe. Maybe he loses half the season though. We all know players have routinely received pretty light sentences for legal troubles too so I'd have my doubts that will be severe either.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:04 PM   #904
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I drove 150 mph when I was young too so I can't really say shit about the "why." Granted it wasn't on a Dallas freeway. Thankfully, I didn't have a $250,000 sport-tuned whatever to do it in.
1. We haven’t confirmed he was driving
2. We haven’t confirmed he was present
3. We haven’t confirmed anyone was drinking
4. We haven’t confirmed how fast they were going

BURY HIM
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #905
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

He wasn't released for his crimes. He lied to Clark Hunt and Reid when they asked for the honest truth about the events. He said he never left the room.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #906
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
So coming close to killing several people on the highway does not equate to beating a woman? That's up for debate, my friend.
1. We're not friends.

2. No, this accident (if he was driving) is not close to physically assaulting another person. Difference in intent. Difference in actions. Stupid accidents are still stupid accidents and the level of blame and vitriol is different.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #907
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

BURY HIM
1 and 2, I never said he was, though I do think he was the guy in the Gray shorts. Nothing is confirmed there though.

3. You're a ****ing idiot if you think any of those guys were substantially drunk or high.

4. It wasn't 70.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:07 PM   #908
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
1. We're not friends.

2. No, this accident (if he was driving) is not close to physically assaulting another person. Difference in intent. Difference in actions. Stupid accidents are still stupid accidents and the level of blame and vitriol is different.
Are we still friends?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:07 PM   #909
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

BURY HIM
Many of the morons who want to hang/bury the guy are the very ones who decry "cant the MEDIA wait for facts instead of racing to publish/tweet out misinformation"

But it's okay for them to do it.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:08 PM   #910
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
1 and 2, I never said he was, though I do think he was the guy in the Gray shorts. Nothing is confirmed there though.

3. You're a ****ing idiot if you think any of those guys were substantially drunk or high.

4. It wasn't 70.
I’m sorry I wasn’t refuting your take, I totally agree with you. It was a yes and to your take. I agree with you
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:09 PM   #911
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
I'm pretty sure you forgot the part where he fled the very scene where people were hurt, but okay at least you recognized that he will probably be punished .
Did I miss the proof that he was even there?
ku_jhawk23 has disabled reputation
Old 03-31-2024, 03:10 PM   #912
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23 View Post
Did I miss the proof that he was even there?
No you didn’t.

Old 03-31-2024, 03:10 PM   #913
MVP

Quote:

If the NFL office will not ban other teams from taking advantage, it makes zero sense for the Chiefs to be stuck holding the bag. The player doesn’t even face serious consequences, as we saw with Kareem Hunt.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:10 PM   #914
MVP

Well we kind of know who we're dealing with here. Some guys are just boys being boys out for a bit of racin' and if they have guns in Texas it's their constitutional right.

And sometimes they are thugs who are a menace to society and obviously high and gangbangers and belong in prison.

I wonder what the difference is in reading the same situation those two very different ways.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-31-2024, 03:10 PM   #915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I don’t think the Chiefs will release him but it won’t surprise me if we lose him for an extended period of time. Depends on the details, but not looking good.
Yes, and the evidence standard for Goodell's office (and the court of public opinion) is not the same as for criminal law. It's not that I want to bury the guy, but pretending there is nothing to worry about is unrealistic.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.

Closed Thread