Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #901
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
I guess it's true he has mush for brains. Also, I understand he's disappointed in getting cut, but there are only 32 teams in the league. It was pretty dumb of him to say he wouldn't come back if the team's numbers change.
Good Point. In fact, I bet Farmer said that to him just to hear his answer and it confirmed what the coach's thought.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #902
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP
I guess it's true he has mush for brains. Also, I understand he's disappointed in getting cut, but there are only 32 teams in the league. It was pretty dumb of him to say he wouldn't come back if the team's numbers change.
It sounded to me like Gardner had trouble getting along with his teammates or something.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 PM   #903
Rock Chalk!

I hope sippio makes the team
ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.ArrowheadHawk wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #904
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
It sounded to me like Gardner had trouble getting along with his teammates or something.
Or something along the lines of "Mental mistakes."
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:02 PM   #905
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz
All three episodes are up. http://www.0x53.com/HardKnocks/
the episodes all show the same thing
chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #906
I'll be back.

1. Brodie's wife has huge tits

2. I feel kinda sorry for Brodie, damn.

3. But not that sorry. LOOK AT THOSE KNOCKERS.

4. HBO moved me to tears when Tank destroyed New Orleans' offensive line.

5. Gunther is SO AWESOME. SO AWESOME.

6. Herm cares. DAMN DOES HE CARE.

7. God, Brodie's wife has HUGE TITS.

8. Only four wide receivers? ADIOS SAMIE.

9. GOD. MRS. CROYLE'S TITS ARE AMAZING.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:07 PM   #907
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
It was heavily weighted in Croyles favor, and he blew it.
Obviously, because Huard looked like dog shit the few snaps he actually did play in the preseason.

Hopefully Croyle is starting by the time the road trip to start the season is over. Because the Chiefs are not going to be competitive with a career backup behind center. Things have a way of balancing out, and he's not going to get all the bounces this year. DBs will hang on to easy picks and fumbles will be lost.

Either way, it yet again begs the question of why Trent Green was let go, if the plan all along was nothing more than lip service as far as a so-called "QB competition".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #908
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_CHIEFS_06
the episodes all show the same thing
Heh...good catch. I didn't even notice. Hopefully penguinz will get that fixed up for us.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #909
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk
I hope sippio makes the team
That seems next to impossible, considering Farmer said they were only keeping 4 WR's......

Kennison
Bowe
Parker
Webb?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #910
I'll be back.

I'm capping the episode now, BTW. Should be up in the AM for download.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:13 PM   #911
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
That seems next to impossible, considering Farmer said they were only keeping 4 WR's......

Kennison
Bowe
Parker
Webb?
They aren't counting Drummond.

Kennison
Bowe
Webb
Hannon
Drummond
Old 08-29-2007, 09:15 PM   #912
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58

Kennison
Bowe
Parker
Webb?
I'd bet they keep 5...

Doesn't 4 seem awfully light?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:15 PM   #913
Mahomes Dynasty

Sippio is a stud. Better than Webb
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 PM   #914
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Heh...good catch. I didn't even notice. Hopefully penguinz will get that fixed up for us.
I'm surprised no one has pointed it out earlier..I tried it about two weeks ago and the two episodes at the time were also the same.
chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefbowe82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
They aren't counting Drummond.

Kennison
Bowe
Webb
Hannon
Drummond
That right there would be fine by me.....
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.