Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:25 PM   #901
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I would not be surprised if KU is very okay with the “tragedy” of taking down a Final Four banner to draw attention away from this.
I’m happy Kansas didn’t get punished substantially for dumb shit from 5 years ago, but the Morris thing is awful and needs to be addressed.

At least Self’s handling that a little better than Alabama and Oats did with some of his dumb ass comments.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 04:27 PM   #902
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I’m happy Kansas didn’t get punished substantially for dumb shit from 5 years ago, but the Morris thing is awful and needs to be addressed.

At least Self’s handling that a little better than Alabama and Oats did with some of his dumb ass comments.
It’s fairly easy to justify Self’s action with Morris.

Gave the kid a second chance. Made it clear he better not **** up.

Morris ****ed up (even worse than the first time). Morris is gone. No more chances.

You could make the argument that he didn’t deserve a second chance, but Self immediately took action and he’s off the team.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 04:34 PM   #903
Supporter

Quote:
I’m surprised no one is talking about this. The non-sanctions are a nothing burger and aren’t as serious as this.

Kansas got a justifiably light sanction but this whole Morris situation is terrible and the fact Self had him on the team to begin with is ****ed.
I refuse to give that trash publication any clicks. So if you post a link, **** off. If you want to copy and paste the story, I might read about it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 04:35 PM   #904
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
It’s fairly easy to justify Self’s action with Morris.

Gave the kid a second chance. Made it clear he better not **** up.

Morris ****ed up (even worse than the first time). Morris is gone. No more chances.

You could make the argument that he didn’t deserve a second chance, but Self immediately took action and he’s off the team.
I don’t think he should’ve gotten a second chance given that he plead no contest to what happened at Texas.

It’s one thing to be accused of something and have all charges dropped vs acknowledging that you did something wrong.

Self and administration deserve credit for removing him from the team after this occurrence in Lawrence, but he shouldn’t have been given that opportunity to **** up to begin with.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:37 PM   #905
In Search of a Life

Quote:

What exactly are you needing addressed? Self have him a second chance......

Quote:
In a statement back in May, Self said KU had spoken “at length with Arterio, his family, his former institution’s University Student Affairs office and his former institution’s Department of Athletics Compliance and Administration.” “Based on these discussions, we are comfortable welcoming Arterio to the University of Kansas and he is well aware of the high standards and expectations that come with being a member of the Kansas Men’s Basketball program,” Self said at the time. “We fully expect him to meet those daily.”

He didn't live up to those expectations and he's off the team.

So what else are you needing explained?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:47 PM   #906
In Search of a Life

Can't imbed on phone. Lol.

https://twitter.com/KWCHTejay/status...U9lnfCOIA&s=19
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 04:53 PM   #907
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
It's infuriating that DeSousa was cleared (twice right?) but yet we're still punished because they sucked at their jobs? **** the NCAA. I can't wait for it to die. I'll be there tap dancing on their grave.
Once the NCAA dies. Which will be sooner rather than later.

The ins come back. The banner goes back up and everyone else can get ****ed.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:07 PM   #908
Ultrabanned

You just know douchearoo is crying in a dark room right now, looks something like this:

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 05:09 PM   #909

We got Passmore. Good day today.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:11 PM   #910

4⭐️ Rakease Passmore becomes Kansas’ third commitment in the 2024 cycle, joining 5⭐️ center Flory Bidunga and 4⭐️ guard Labaron Philon (Top-30ish)

Big time recruiting class, boys. Let’s get McNeely this weekend and put a bow on it.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:14 PM   #911
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
We got Passmore. Good day today.
Got a champ win we didn't have to va-cate...

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:21 PM   #912
Veteran

Does Passmore shoot too much?
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:26 PM   #913
In my youth i pray to keep

Leave the banner up, tf NCAA gonna do? Send some bean counter to remove it?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:03 PM   #914
El Gato Gordo Loco

Who was it that had Sprint Center/TMobile Center tickets I was going to buy? I don't have PMs (mods removed them and cant figure out how to get them back) and my last day is tomorrow. Hopefully you will see this and we can exchange info. Would love to see the Hawks absolutely destroy Wichita State and Chiefaroos little heart
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:33 PM   #915
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Who was it that had Sprint Center/TMobile Center tickets I was going to buy? I don't have PMs (mods removed them and cant figure out how to get them back) and my last day is tomorrow. Hopefully you will see this and we can exchange info. Would love to see the Hawks absolutely destroy Wichita State and Chiefaroos little heart
Good luck in your next life! I hope you get better at putting!!