Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:23 PM   #886
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
8 WRs went over 1,200 yards receiving last season.

Yeah - 'expecting' top 10 WR production from a 2nd rounder at any point in his contract is too much.

Again - about half of all 2nd round picks become starters by the 3rd year of their deal. Do I think that's a reasonable expectation? It's a reasonable goal, for sure. Expectation? Well again, as many as not fail.

Same problem that always surfaces with Hardman. Hardman was fine for where he was drafted but the 'expectation' was a superstar. That's not who you get outside of the top 50, fellas.
I just wanted him to be a competent starter and all he ever really was, was a gadget guy that returned kicks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:25 PM   #887
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That's fine...this year is time for Skyy Moore to do something...
I think Moore, Toney, and Watson are all going to get more targets this season, probably Gray as well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:26 PM   #888
Banned!

Quote:
I just wanted him to be a competent starter and all he ever really was, was a gadget guy that returned kicks.
Which, honestly, is exactly what we needed in this offense.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:27 PM   #889
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Actually, why not? I mean, we're all pretty excited about the potential of Rice, are we not? He has the physical attributes and abilities/talent that make us think he could be a legit WR2 at the least, right?

Then why can't I believe he should perform at that level and be a 1,200 yard WR? I don't think he will this season, and it might take a couple seasons before he's all the way there, but why shouldn't I expect at least that much, unless he's really just another middling player we probably shouldn't have drafted with that pick?

Again, i don't have that expectation in 2023, but I do by 2025. Is that not realistic?
2022- 7 receivers + Kelce reached 1200 yards
2021- 7 receivers + Andrews reached 1200 yards
2022- 8 receivers + Kelce reached 1200 yards

1200 yards are WR1 numbers; if Rice sniffs anywhere close to 1000 yards I think that is a successful draft pick.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:28 PM   #890
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
That's fine...this year is time for Skyy Moore to do something...
Sure, okay. But what if Skyy doesn't make a huge leap in 2023? Then what? We hope that Justyn Ross is a unicorn and exceeds all reasonable expectations? Certainly John Ross won't. We just pin our hopes on Richie James then? ISM? Fryfogle? Ealy?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:28 PM   #891
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think Moore, Toney, and Watson are all going to get more targets this season, probably Gray as well.
Watson and Gray are jags, competent backups that can have small roles and play specials.

Skyy Moore needs to be a legit contributor on offense, coming out I thought his comp was Golden Tate, who also did next to nothing his rookie year, lets hope I'm right on this one.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #892
Hockey Town

Quote:
Sure, okay. But what if Skyy doesn't make a huge leap in 2023? Then what? We hope that Justyn Ross is a unicorn and exceeds all reasonable expectations? Certainly John Ross won't. We just pin our hopes on Richie James then? ISM? Fryfogle? Ealy?
John Ross, Fryfogle, Ealy etc aren't making the team..Justyn Ross is a longshot..

If Moore doesn't take a step forward Justin Watson is going to be playing a lot and you pray Rice is ready to go right away.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #893
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Then Rice is gonna have a hell of an opportunity in front of him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:32 PM   #894
Hockey Town

People need to stop throwing out Justyn Ross, he's a long shot to make the team.

Richie James is a Hardman replacement. He's not as fast but he's a better route runner and knows how to play the slot.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:34 PM   #895
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
2022- 7 receivers + Kelce reached 1200 yards
2021- 7 receivers + Andrews reached 1200 yards
2022- 8 receivers + Kelce reached 1200 yards

1200 yards are WR1 numbers; if Rice sniffs anywhere close to 1000 yards I think that is a successful draft pick.
Travis is 34. He probably doesn't have that many 1,200 yard seasons left in him. Someone better start performing like they're going to take up some of that slack. And as his production starts to wane, probably we're going to need one of Toney/Skyy/Rice to become that go-to guy. I doubt it'll be one of the other WRs currently on our roster.

But yeah, 1,000 yards by the end of the 2024 season would be great and a big step in the right direction.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:37 PM   #896
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Then Rice is gonna have a hell of an opportunity in front of him.
Well, he will if Andy gives him that opportunity in 2023, which he might not. But eventually I think Andy will. Just a matter of when.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:38 PM   #897
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Watson and Gray are jags, competent backups that can have small roles and play specials.

Skyy Moore needs to be a legit contributor on offense, coming out I thought his comp was Golden Tate, who also did next to nothing his rookie year, lets hope I'm right on this one.
100%
Old 05-08-2023, 02:40 PM   #898
'Tis my eye!

Honestly, this guy is going to provide at least a little bit of what DHop can do, at a fraction of the price. I really think he's going to be good, it's just a matter of time.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:43 PM   #899
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Kelce shit....

Planting that left foot to start his cut and YAC as he's catching the football.

The guys that are great YAC getters don't do it by accident - they do little stuff like that. They do those things you only notice when you get beat over the head with it (see: Years of wondering how guy like Kelce is constantly finding yardage after the catch) or specifically look for it.

Rice's YAC totals aren't an accident. He's just good at that sort of thing.
I was thinking the same thing. That catch-and-roll move was very Kelce-like. Not only do you get extra YAC with that but it protects the receiver from taking some serious punishment when they are most defenseless. Nice to see in a rookie.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 02:43 PM   #900
Rookie

I know jack and shit about playing professional football, but I have to think sticking Moore out there as a punt returner, which he had no business doing, ****ed with his confidence and the rest of his game for much of the season. He was busting his ass just to get on the field as a WR, and then Toub sends him out there to make himself look like a reerun...several times. That's a shitty spot to put a rookie in.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote