Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM  

Justin Herbert injures his foot - "plantar fascia" issue

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:07 AM   #76
Fan since 1997

Mike Martz had serious concerns about Alt prior to the draft. Said he is a push and shove guy, not a real knee bender, not a powerful guy. Can't anchor or lock guys in, doesn't have good base. Has been effective mostly when he is using his technique and athleticism. That won't work in the NFL.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=Fl76c...ature=youtu.be
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #77
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Holy shit they put Alt at RT? I somehow missed that.
Yeah, and it's not even temporary. They love Rashawn Slater and will probably extend him, and even if they don't, they'd be stupid to let a tackle like that walk away without activating his 5th year option. So at a bare minimum the Chargers are looking at 2 years of Alt as the RT.

If I were Alt I'd be really ****ing pissed. I'm going to look like a goddamn chump throughout my rookie year because I'm playing out of position, and I'm never going to get a chance to move to the spot that makes me the most money.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #78
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
It was insanely idiotic to draft him and put him at RT in the first place.

I know I know... things are different and the RT has to be just as good as the LT. Blah blah blah.

Chargers weren't exactly chock full of talent. They should have traded down and taken that one RT they were rumored to draft at 5th overall before they went with Alt.
Or just take the unbelievable playmaker in Malik Nabers and pair your star QB with a dynamic star WR for the rest of his career.

Thanks, Chargers!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:42 AM   #79
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Holy shit they put Alt at RT? I somehow missed that.
It's literally the Jim Harbaugh special.

He thinks he's going to beat the Chiefs by playing 1990 football.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Or just take the unbelievable playmaker in Malik Nabers and pair your star QB with a dynamic star WR for the rest of his career.

Thanks, Chargers!
Yea, the Alt pick by itself is fine, but not taking Nabers after you traded Keenan Allen and cut Mike Williams is just not a good move.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #81
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, the Alt pick by itself is fine, but not taking Nabers after you traded Keenan Allen and cut Mike Williams is just not a good move.
Harbaugh doesn't value WRs, he's stuck in the past.

They have a very expensive QB thats going to hand off a bunch and run playaction.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Preach.

Like the Chargers and the Falcons had to be the two biggest WTF picks in the draft.

and everything I've seen from Nabers has made me think he's going to be an immediate star.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.