Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 04:16 PM  
GDT Contributor

Welcome to hell, Buffalo

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ockets-in-2024

Bills may never win a SB! Muhuhuhahahaha
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:08 AM   #76
Veteran

Do you have an office of rich mahogany and many leather bound books tho?
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 07:19 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Cool guys, thanks for hijacking the thread with your nonsense. Have fun talking about me I’m out!
Well, I'll just say this-

I sure wouldn't want you managing my money given your overwhelming tendency to throw in the towel with a hyperbolic shitfit in the first quarter of nearly every single game the Chiefs have played in the last six years.

Not exactly nerves of steel there, bud.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 07:52 AM   #78
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I drive a Ford Ranger and I've been a Chiefs fan my whole 53 years of life. I'm a System Administrator with 2 kids and a house that's not quite paid off but will be before I retire. I have a dick the size of Chris Jone's, and I'm in incredibly great shape and I have a goatee.

Everyone wishes they's as cool as me.

Am I doing this right?
But did you get the super competition exhaust add on exhaust system?**

(was not available on models)
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 03-10-2024, 08:06 AM   #79
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
My dick is bigger than yours…
Pics or gtfo.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:58 AM   #80
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
good

whatever reverse MOJO, opposite day , inverted karma you have brought to Parrick Mahomes , please stay forever.

Keep being the biggest negative whiny bitch ass quitter this board has ever known.

I dont understand the way the universe works but I know your suckage , your fail, and your absolute reerunnism is powering the Kansaa City Chiefs somehow.
I knew that out of all the posers on CP you would recognize greatness. Ming, you are a wise man!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:07 AM   #81
Ultrabanned

Twisted made 493rd pull his dick out and slam it in the car door of his 92 Geo Metro for two hundred dollars.

I've got video proof.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:13 AM   #82
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Twisted made 493rd pull his dick out and slam it in the car door of his 92 Geo Metro for two hundred dollars.

I've got video proof.

You have a micron Camera? Sweet...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:16 AM   #83
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
You have a micron Camera? Sweet...
I've been a financial advisor for almost 20 years, of course I can afford a micron camera!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:25 AM   #84
Elway be drinkin' again

I had a Schwinn Stingray around the time I became a chiefs Fan. It was red and made in America
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM   #85
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
You’re a portfolio manager? Haha cmon bro that’s grasping and nobody believes you.
Dude, you are losing this match up very badly. Don't get up. Time for the ref to stop the fight.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM   #86
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I've been a financial advisor for almost 20 years, of course I can afford a micron camera!!
I too have been a financial advisor for almost 20 years. I actually have a micro micron camera.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:33 AM   #87
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I too have been a financial advisor for almost 20 years. I actually have a micro micron camera.
Holy shit dude. That's impressive.

I just went and bought a M4 Competition Deluxe Titanium Manga

It's pretty ****ing sick man, being a financial advisor for nearly 20 years I'm certain you also can afford it.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:36 AM   #88
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
But did you get the super competition exhaust add on exhaust system?**

(was not available on models)
That exhaust was a $3000 upgrade bud. It was carbon fiber woven with real bat wings and crushed sea turtle beaks. Pretty impressive shit if you know anything about cars.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:38 AM   #89
Constable of Untruths

I have many leather bound books and my house smells of rich mahogany.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:41 AM   #90
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Do you have an office of rich mahogany and many leather bound books tho?
I know Merlin Olsen. People know me. I am a pretty big deal.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.