Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:08 AM   #76
MVP

WHOA

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:09 AM   #77
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Just like overalls.

Never had overalls. I've used ski bibs but they have a zipper so they were easy to use. This gives a tiny two button fly that you can't do anything with. Debating if I'm going to wear them or not because of that.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:11 AM   #78
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
WHOA

May have to frequent the concourse
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 11:12 AM   #79
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
WHOA

That's not the kind of cold where you "just suck it up."
You either handle that correctly or risk issues. I love that we're playing Miami this week - it's just so fitting...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:22 AM   #80
Rookie

I will be there yelling all game long!
DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 11:31 AM   #81
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Never had overalls. I've used ski bibs but they have a zipper so they were easy to use. This gives a tiny two button fly that you can't do anything with. Debating if I'm going to wear them or not because of that.
Huh. Must be different than my Carhartt, because those just have a typical fly.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:21 PM   #82
SuperChiefs

Quote:
WHOA

via GIFER

FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 12:25 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That's not the kind of cold where you "just suck it up."
You either handle that correctly or risk issues. I love that we're playing Miami this week - it's just so fitting...
Yeah, I'm more worried about my heater and pipes freezing than this game. That's a brutal cold for the region over the next several days.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:31 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:

'Colder than a witch's tit' as the saying goes.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:43 PM   #85
Politically Incorrect

My dick turtled just thinking about sitting out there for 4+ hours.

God bless all you warriors.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:44 PM   #86
Supporter

I was at the game vs Indy when it was cold as ****. I might just throw extra logs in the fireplace and watch the game in a sauna.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:51 PM   #87
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
It Depends...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:52 PM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-11-2024, 01:57 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Just gotta hope the pipe doesn't freeze.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 02:45 PM   #90
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
There's zero chance he makes it through the entire game. It's been in the 60's here and I'm freezing my ass off. I can't even imagine standin outside for 4 hours in 0⁰ weather
The Hunt’s will like his Souvenir Shop receipt
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.