Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-28-2023, 11:21 AM  
I'll be back.

Swift + Kelce: ME! and the Chiefs

Alright now.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 09-28-2023 at 11:37 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:05 PM   #76
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
LOOK WHAT TAYLOR SWIFT HAS DONE TO US!
So long as it doesn't become too big of a distraction, I think its cool as hell... we were already kings of the NFL, but now were the kings of pop culture as well

Win/Win
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:05 PM   #77
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
I've heard shake it off, and its actually pretty catchy... but I'm not rushing out to buy the album

And like I said, not all young people give a damn either

My 32 year old son couldn't care less about her

My 33 year old daughter texted me yesterday saying Swifties were the pop music cult equivalent of Juggalos

Seriously kat, I was at work reading your replies to bdj earlier and couldn't for the life of me understand why you were being so ****ing mean for no reason... his comments weren't over the top, but you damn sure were

Save your reply for someone else, I'm done dealing with your bipolar ass for tonight
O.K. when you're done pretending not to read this.

Tell me on what ****ing planet my behavior has anything to do with you? Other than weed do you know 2 things about me?

You are a TS song.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:10 PM   #78
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Tell me on what ****ing planet my behavior has anything to do with you? Other than weed do you know 2 things about me?

You are a TS song.
Lol you assumed i was a shut in based on me not knowing anything about TS other than one song.

Once my kids go from Blippi to Taylor Swift I'll report back to you.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:11 PM   #79
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Lol you assumed i was a shut in based on me not knowing anything about TS other than one song.
Because of the 500 public places i listed and your denial of ever hearing one song.

Why claim victim? You shot first.
I don't care but no tears please.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:13 PM   #80
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

You are a TS song.
Considering you've been here for 10 years, that seems more like a you problem.

Hell, every thread I've gone into this afternoon, you're talking about weed.... 42 posts in 5 hours, weed. Weed. Weed.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:14 PM   #81
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Hell, every thread I've gone into this afternoon, you're talking about weed.... 42 posts in 5 hours, weed. Weed. Weed.
How many of 100?
No wait.
You aren't so good with the math.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:15 PM   #82
pie is never free

Quote:

You are a TS song.
I've now read your reply, and do not feel like replying beyond...

What I know about you has no bearing on the fact that you were being a bitch to the guy for no good reason... goodnight!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:15 PM   #83

Quote:
Because of the 500 public places i listed and your denial of ever hearing one song.

Why claim victim? You shot first.
I don't care but no tears please.
Shot first? you're the one sperging out over TS, not me. The weed has fried your brain.

Last edited by George Liquor; 09-28-2023 at 08:18 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 04:17 PM   #84
MER

Quote:
Shot first? your the one sperging out over TS, not me. The weed has fried your brain.
We were so close to no tears.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:18 PM   #85
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
How many of 100?
No wait.
You aren't so good with the math.
I do have a way with nicely timed typos.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #86
MER

Quote:
I do have a way with nicely timed typos.
Its also bullshit to use Detoxings entrapment as a lecture.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #87

Quote:
We were so close to no tears.
Calmer than you are
Old 09-28-2023, 04:20 PM   #88
SuperChiefs

Quote:

I mean, weed is really good
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:20 PM   #89
MER

Quote:
Calmer than you are
Less impressive with the tears.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:21 PM   #90
MER

Also did I bring it up here?
What the ****.
Where are the Swifties?