Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2022, 06:11 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
That's a scary thought.
Yes that didnt cum off right i admit, but these players arent full time I guess
straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:18 PM   #3
Starter

The people of power are the real victims
straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:34 PM   #4
MVP

[IMG][/IMG]
durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 06:39 PM   #5
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by durtyrute View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Every single swinging dick who talked shit gets to either eat crow...or bury their heads even farther up their collective assholes.

Sometimes, it sucks to see things, once seen that can't be unseen.

Sometimes, it sucks to be right.

No one even has to say "toldjya so" - they ****ing know it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:45 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

Every single swinging dick who talked shit gets to either eat crow...or bury their heads even farther up their collective assholes.

Sometimes, it sucks to see things, once seen that can't be unseen.

Sometimes, it sucks to be right.

No one even has to say "toldjya so" - they ****ing know it.
Pretty much that
durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.durtyrute is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:49 PM   #7
Mindful Taoist German

If what he's saying is true it sure explains why there are so many retreads. Keeping your mouth shut and being loyal pays well in all fields...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 06:52 PM   #8
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
If what he's saying is true it sure explains why there are so many retreads. Keeping your mouth shut and being loyal pays well in all fields...
Absolutely.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2022, 06:55 PM   #9
Starter

The NFL is actually very transparent and open as to what they stand for, unlike, oh i dont know, the lol government
Old 02-02-2022, 07:13 PM   #10
GDT white noise poster

lmao that blackops was vindicated and fully exonerated a

absolutely brain breaking shit lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 07:23 PM   #11
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
lmao that blackops was vindicated and fully exonerated a

absolutely brain breaking shit lol
Vindication is sweet.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #12
Mostly Ignored

I still don't understand how this shows the league to be rigged. Flores is claiming he was told by the GM, at the time, that Stephen Ross was mad that Flores was winning and compromising their draft position.

So, an individual owner offering money to a coach to lose games, to better their draft position...assumedly because they want the most talented player available...in a league that is rigged?

Why would they need to try and get the most talented player if it's all rigged anyways?

I'm just trying to follow the thought process.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2022, 08:19 PM   #13
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Jackson told ESPN he has talked to the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell about the Browns' plan, "so this is not new."

"I went to arbitration in this case against the Browns where I didn't win anything," Jackson said. "People don't understand that I tried to sound this alarm."

Jackson said he "wasn't offered $100,000 for every game, but there was a substantial amount of money made within what happened in this situation every year at the end of it."

He said he can "prove anything and everything that I'm saying. The National Football League knows I can prove anything and everything I'm saying. And I don't run from that. ... If they feel like I'm being dishonest, call me on it, let's sit down in front of everybody and put it out all there and see who's telling the truth."
HOLY ****ING SHIT.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...g-tank-2016-17
Old 02-02-2022, 08:22 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
HOLY ****ING SHIT.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...g-tank-2016-17

Jackson told ESPN he has talked to the NFL and commissioner Roger Goodell about the Browns' plan, "so this is not new."

"I went to arbitration in this case against the Browns where I didn't win anything," Jackson said. "People don't understand that I tried to sound this alarm."

Jackson said he "wasn't offered $100,000 for every game, but there was a substantial amount of money made within what happened in this situation every year at the end of it."

He said he can "prove anything and everything that I'm saying. The National Football League knows I can prove anything and everything I'm saying. And I don't run from that. ... If they feel like I'm being dishonest, call me on it, let's sit down in front of everybody and put it out all there and see who's telling the truth."
Nothing will come of it...other than either a payoff to shut him up or something else to shut him up. Business as usual will roll along, one way or the other.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2022, 08:25 PM   #15
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Nothing will come of it...other than either a payoff to shut him up or something else to shut him up. Business as usual will roll along, one way or the other.
Oh, I know that and you know that...but calling out GOODELL like that...huge ****ing balls.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote