Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2022, 02:17 PM  
MVP

The Official Fast Food Thread

Discuss your favorite chains, history of said chains, thoughts on the future of the industry, etc etc.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:05 PM   #76
The pizza king of kansas

Five guys fries are amazing. Also found a better fish place then long dong silver.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:06 PM   #77
fides quaerens intellectum

Five Guys is really good, but you have to force yourself to stop about 3/4 through or otherwise you done messed up.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:07 PM   #78
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Five guys fries are amazing. Also found a better fish place then long dong silver.
Yeah and they literally pour a copious amount into the bag regardless of the size you ordered.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:13 PM   #79
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
El Pollo Tropical is a Florida chain that is fire.
Used to go there a lot but got burned out on it. I probably need to go back again.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:22 PM   #80
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
For places around my house in NKC/STJ:

Considering Cost...

Arby's > Five Guys > Culver's > Sonic > Taco Johns > Wendy's > Freddy's > Subway > Burger King > McDonalds > Chipotle > QuikTrip > Taco Bell > Chik-Fil-A (I ****ing love the sauce though!) > LJS

Not sure if stuff like Longboards count...

I want to give an extra special note to In-N-Out... which is the most over-rated shit of a fast food I've ever been to when I was in San Diego.
**** off with your lettuce bun.
Maybe you should get the bun next time then.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 08:23 PM   #81
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Drive thru fits.

Quick service and fast casual fits as well.

Just make sure it is a chain.
Awww....

I suppose that's fair. Too bad McRib is only seasonal.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:31 PM   #82
MVP

One of the best burgers Ive had was a 5 Guys in Novato, Ca. Ive been to several other 5 Guys and have always been disappointed. Fry cooking is a talent so not all restaurants are equal.

Freddys Steakburgers is awesome and they have great shoestring fries. I was in Idaho and went back for more. The chain hasn't made it out to Cali yet which is a shame.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:35 PM   #83
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
Think Skippers still exists but they have been shrinking for years. All the ones here closed down some time ago.

Still plenty of Arctic Circles though, they're decent enough. Nothing to rave about but still good.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-10-2022, 08:39 PM   #84
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Not much of a fast food guy anymore but I would have to say in the modern day Chick fil-A is my favorite. Their spicy chicken sandwich is unparalleled.
I’ve been a big fan of Chik Fil A for a long time, but this nonsense of closing all of their lobbies has made me stop going there entirely. My work truck is a little big for the drive through and I’m not going to risk someone clipping me in those double lane drive-thrus.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:45 PM   #85
MVP

Not really fast food, but Papa Murphy's take and bake is really good. Cook when you're ready.

My local mom and pop Chinese restaurant rocks. Always great, always dependable.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:46 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
Think Skippers still exists but they have been shrinking for years. All the ones here closed down some time ago.

Still plenty of Arctic Circles though, they're decent enough. Nothing to rave about but still good.
https://skippers.com/locations-old/

https://acburger.com/menu/
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:34 PM   #87
It was not a fair catch

Casey's tenderloins

Taco Bell is not food
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:37 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Casey's tenderloins

Taco Bell is not food
That’s why I buy the seasoning packet and make my own Taco Bell at home, just get the shells, taco seasoning, Taco Bell sauce, Sour Cream, Nacho Cheese and it tastes like Taco Bell was meant to taste.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:39 PM   #89
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Forgot another one: Oscar's Pier 83 is the best fast food chain fish and chips joint.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:24 PM   #90
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
Are Skipper's and/or Arctic Circle still around? I worked for both at one point when I lived in the Portland area. Skipper's clam chowder is still my wife's favorite. I ordered some cans a couple years ago just to put a smile on her face.
There is one Arctic Circle in WA, in Yakima. Not sure about Skipper's.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.