Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2014, 10:11 AM  
Baba Ganoush

Oakland will be more competitive than the Chiefs next year

@AdamSchefter: Oakland preparing for sweeping changes that involve its GM Reggie McKenzie, according to league sources. Mark Davis getting ready to spend.

Those guys get it, we don't. Derek Carr is their QBOTF and again we're still waiting for ours.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:47 PM   #76
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I don't know how Inmem has the time to look like a moron in so many threads at once. His words per minute must be impressive.
This + a zillion
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
For someone who doesn't like us taking SF's trash you sure do want us to this time.

Harbaugh is straight garbage. He's just like Rex Ryan. Living off of bountiful talent that was already there for him his first day on the job and takes that team to shit when he has to replace it.

Oh and like Ryan, his drafted QB is a ginormous bust.
Takes his team to shit? He's 7-7 even though he seems to be mailing it in a bit. Everyone knows he's unhappy in SF and wants out.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #78
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopack_vag View Post
He's not wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Thank you
I'm sorry... but no.

First of all, you guys are assuming that Harbaugh is a lock to go there and secondly, you guys are assuming that he's going to be some HOF candidate even if he does go there.

If he shows up in Oakland, he's has a TON of bad contracts to eat and washed up players to ditch before he can start remaking the roster in his image. Not to mention just the simple facts of installing a new system top to bottom and trying to create a new culture in that dump.

Nah, they wont be jack squat for a while even if he goes there...that team is the ultimate fixer-upper/long term project.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:57 PM   #79
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Takes his team to shit? He's 7-7 even though he seems to be mailing it in a bit. Everyone knows he's unhappy in SF and wants out.
They've gotten worse and worse the last 2 years. He's lost that locker room. I'm glad our coach hasn't lost ours.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:01 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They've gotten worse and worse the last 2 years. He's lost that locker room. I'm glad our coach hasn't lost ours.
Harbaugh hasn't lost his locker room.

His team is banged up or missing guys, people have figured out how to stop his QB, and the 49ers have made bad personnel moves. And Harbaugh seemed disinterested this season since he's had a major falling out with the team's front office.

I think some of the luster has been lost. But he's still a good coach and I don't think he's in a particularly good situation right now.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #81
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Harbaugh hasn't lost his locker room.
He's lost it because of the friction between him and the owner/management.

The team knows he's gone. They could love him, and believe in him 100%, but they still know he's gone...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's lost it because of the friction between him and the owner/management.

The team knows he's gone. They could love him, and believe in him 100%, but they still know he's gone...
Well yeah... let me clear up that any losing of the locker room isn't because he can't coach. I'm sure the next team he goes to, he'll lead a locker room that will be just fine.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:08 PM   #83
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Mods, listen...this is what I propose. Once a month one of you mods create a poll listing three posters that have been accused of creating stupid threads. The winner of the poll loses his thread starting privileges for a month. At the end of a month, that poster gets his privileges back, and another poll is created to choose the next victim. We'll call it the Deberg rule.
We're going to talk this over. Great idea IMO.

Edit: I ****ing hate tablets...

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 12-16-2014 at 06:18 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:11 PM   #84
Stay down bitch!

Dumbest non-DC thread I've seen in a while. Oakland will continue to be a bottom feeder and any player worth a shit will bail on that AIDS fire of an organization the first chance they get. You are a ****ing moron. I look forward to seeing this thread brought back next year when the faiders close in on another sub .500 season.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:15 PM   #85
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
We're thing to talk this over. Great idea IMO.
Hahaha...awesome! I originally started that post as a joke. By the time I finished it though, I was serious.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #86
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
Manning's arm, and game, is visibly declining, to the point where the Broncos have overhauled their offense to take that into account. Rivers hasn't gotten double digit wins out of that Chargers team since 2009.

The AFCW is K.C.'s to lose next year.

Declining? He's winning right?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #87
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Hahaha...awesome! I originally started that post as a joke. By the time I finished it though, I was serious.
you found inspiration!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #88
Consuming CP souls

You are certainly the Oakland Raiders of the last decade of chiefs planet
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

By the way, I don't think Harbaugh is going to Oakland. I think he's going to Michigan. Think he'd be crazy to turn down that opportunity.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:30 PM   #90
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
By the way, I don't think Harbaugh is going to Oakland. I think he's going to Michigan. Think he'd be crazy to turn down that opportunity.
Either of those places would make teams I hate better. Seems his wife really likes Cali, so I fear that Oakland is a real threat. I guess in the end it depends on how strong his wifes feelings are, and if he wants to leave the NFL without winning a SB.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.