Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2012, 02:40 PM  
Veteran

Peyton “looked real good” throwing to new Broncos teammates

Peyton “looked real good” throwing to new Broncos teammates
Posted by Michael David Smith on March 26, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT

As he settles in with the Broncos, Peyton Manning is learning the rules of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, including that he can work out with teammates, but only away from the team’s facilities and outside the watchful eyes of the coaches. And that’s exactly what Manning did today.

Lindsay H. Jones of the Denver Post reports that Manning took snaps from center J.D. Walton and threw passes to wide receiver Eric Decker and tight end Julius Thomas during a session at a Denver-area high school, and afterward Decker said he liked what he saw.

“He looked real good, though he probably won’t admit that he’s feeling good or feeling back to the way he wants to be,” Decker said.

Decker said Manning is trying to get comfortable with his new teammates now, and that the players who were on the roster last year are talking to him about the offensive concepts the Broncos employed — even though the offense will be quite a bit different with Manning running it in 2012.

“Just some drill work, talking through stuff, so he gets familiar with the verbage and the calls,” Decker said. “The biggest thing is he wanted to get a feel for us, and a feel for being under center.”

The Denver Post published 23 photos from today’s session. To the extent that you can tell anything from a still photo of a guy throwing a pass in sweats and a T-shirt, Manning looks pretty much like he has always looked.

--------------------------------------------

He looks pretty thin to me...not that I've looked at any comparison pictures.
WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #76
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Manning will probably go full gimp this season and be forced to retire before Week 6. We'll celebrate, but the Broncos will draft in the top spot next offseason and take Tyler Bray.

We'll win the division at 9-7 and lose in the first round. Next year we'll draft a 5-tech to replace Dorsey.

It's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiife
pretty goddamned much. I ****ing hate this team sometimes.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #77
Diablo Negro

If I didn't know that was Manning I would be laughing my ass off. He has quite a while to get into shape but holy shit he looks bad.

Has he been drinking a 12 pack a night as part of his rehab?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #78
Fish are scared of me

By God ,he has all the symptoms of cerebral palsy. And to think he swindled $20mill a year out of those idiots!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #79
Paladin

Don't worry, all you have to do is shut your eyes and take it up the butt twice a year from the Donks. This time an old man will be behind ya.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:07 PM   #80
pie is never free

Havent seen a sunken chest like that since Steven Hawking took off his shirt.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #81
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Don't worry, all you have to do is shut your eyes and take it up the butt twice a year from the Donks. This time an old man will be behind ya.
That's what I told your Mom.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #82
remember, remember

Quote:
thought you were a jags fan, tard.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #83
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post
thought you were a jags fan, tard.
I certainly am. I just can't get over that yall were going to give your firstborn for the guy and are now tripping over yourselves to convince yourselves he won't do anything when he chooses another team. It's comical, and I'm adding to the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
That's what I told your Mom.
If my mom was a hog I'd believe you.

Last edited by Setsuna; 03-26-2012 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: zx
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #84
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Because I am sure they are going to say he looks awful

Besides Decker is the one saying he looked good, of course he would say that. He would say that if I was throwing him passes considering what he had last year.
you know if I have to trust a man to stand behind me, while I bend over, and put his hands between my legs...
I think saying nice things about him is a good idea
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #85
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV View Post
I resent that remark.....but yes he is from WV. Not very close to me though.
so 2nd cousin close?
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #86
SuperBowl or bust

Those pictures are exactly what Peyton was trying to hide through the whole process.

His throwing arm is easily half the size it was when he played last.

His arm strength isnt what it used to be.

I know I'm just trying to look at the bright side of this, but I see a guy that might be the next Carson Palmer.

He will throw at least 20 picks next year because his mind is gonna think he can "make that throw"...but his body cant.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #87

Quote:
I certainly am. I just can't get over that yall were going to give your firstborn for the guy and are now tripping over yourselves to convince yourselves he won't do anything when he chooses another team. It's comical, and I'm adding to the fire.
For the record, I've been saying for months now that the dude has arm atrophy and it's amazing people are falling over themselves for him... although I do think he is such a hard worker he can come back and play, I'm sure. He'll make the best of what he has. But I also think the odds are very slim we're talking about Super Bowl champion QB Peyton Manning this time next year.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #88
remember, remember

Quote:

If my mom was a hog I'd believe you.
watch that brush you're painting with, you're using mighty wide brush strokes. not all of us say he's not going to do anything; scares the **** out of me, but I'm a chiefs fan. I'm used to failure, and I'm pretty damned confident in the fact that the chiefs will continue to **** me over for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #89
Supporter

dude looks skinny and frail as ****
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #90
SuperBowl or bust

Honestly, I think my stance on the whole Peyton thing would have been different if I knew his throwing arm looked like an 80 year old mans and there is talk that he doesnt have all of his arm back.

Just like Carson Palmer.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.