Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2021, 05:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

Review Brah: The Most Disappointing Chicken Sandwich Yet?

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:04 PM   #76
You Sweetie!

That really is a funny video.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2022, 02:14 PM   #77
Kind of a mod

Tried the nuggets for lunch today. Something definitely weird happened with his - I don't find them to be chewy at all. The texture is spongy - not stringy - which is typical of fake chicken but might be the biggest hurdle for some. Aside from that, I think they're pretty tasty overall, but not a perfect subsitute.

(Caveat that my wife's vegetarian, so I've tried a lot of fake meat. These are toward the top of the list for chicken but aren't as good of a substitute as their sausage or hamburger are for their counterparts.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2022, 02:58 PM   #78
Mahomes Dynasty

Gross.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-22-2023, 05:58 PM   #79
Live free or die hard

This dude should play the role of serial killer in remake of Silence of the Lambs.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2023, 06:09 PM   #80
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Back in the day, I really liked Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammie. Somehow they effed it up a few years ago.

Recently, I discovered that Culver's spicy chicken sammie is a reasonable sub for the original Wendy's.

Still haven't tried KFC's. Just don't live/work near one.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 06:12 PM   #81
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Back in the day, I really liked Wendy's Spicy Chicken sammie. Somehow they effed it up a few years ago.
They absolutely did, it used to be a much bigger and less processed breast

Still kind of a go to for me, but its defintely not the same
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2023, 06:15 PM   #82
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
They absolutely did, it used to be a much bigger and less processed breast

Still kind of a go to for me, but its defintely not the same

It makes me sad. Boo-hoo.

i used to get that more than a burger for about 5 years, then they went and effed it all up with the much smaller processed patty. Doesn't help that the Wendy's near me sucks donkey balls.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2023, 06:36 PM   #83
pie is never free

Quote:
It makes me sad. Boo-hoo.

i used to get that more than a burger for about 5 years, then they went and effed it all up with the much smaller processed patty. Doesn't help that the Wendy's near me sucks donkey balls.
Funny how chains can vary so widely, from one town to across the nation just based on who the crew is at any given time

My one Wendys is easily the best, most consistent and quick drive-thru fast food in town for several years now... and its always nice to have a baked potato option over fries
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 06:45 PM   #84
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Funny how chains can vary so widely, from one town to across the nation just based on who the crew is at any given time

My one Wendys is easily the best, most consistent and quick drive-thru fast food in town for several years now... and its always nice to have a baked potato option over fries

When I lived across town, the Wendys nearest my apt. was great. Then I moved here. This one was decent, then something happened a few years ago and now it sucks. They oversalt everything, the burgers seem smaller somehow, the meat isn't as good, and they eff up my order every other time. i just quit going.

Last edited by Megatron96; 05-22-2023 at 06:54 PM..
Old 05-22-2023, 06:49 PM   #85
pie is never free

Quote:
When I lived across town, the Wendys nearest my apt. was great. Then I loved here. This one was decent, then something happened a few years ago and now it sucks. They oversalt everything, the burgers seem smaller somehow, the meat isn't as good, and they eff up my order every other time. i just quit going.
Well if I remember correctly you live in the greater Phoenix area... so I do NOT feel sorry for you, with all of that killer Mexican food around I'd rarely eat Wendys or anything else for that matter
Old 05-22-2023, 06:53 PM   #86
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Well if I remember correctly you live in the greater Phoenix area... so I do NOT feel sorry for you, with all of that killer Mexican food around I'd rarely eat Wendys or anything else for that matter

Lol, yeah, the Mexican food is pretty good here. Everywhere, just about. i forget sometimes how hard it was to find decent mex back in the Mid-west.
Old 05-22-2023, 06:57 PM   #87
Supporter

Arby's used to have a chicken cordon blue sandwich that was my go to. I wish they would bring it back.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-22-2023, 06:59 PM   #88
Banned!

Quote:

Recently, I discovered that Culver's spicy chicken sammie is a reasonable sub for the original Wendy's.

Still haven't tried KFC's. Just don't live/work near one.
Culver's is good across the board.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:02 PM   #89
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yeah, I'm a fan. And they have crinkle fries. Reminds me of when I was in HS and my gf wanted Braum's burgers.
Old 05-22-2023, 07:19 PM   #90
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Yup - have yet to have anything there I didn't enjoy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.