Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2024, 05:47 PM  

Jim Harbaugh named Chargers head coach

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:40 PM   #76
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

2025 Chargers back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back Preseason Super Bowl Champs
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:41 PM   #77
Starter

He is such a red-ass. I will be rooting for bad calls to go against them and hope his head explodes on live TV.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 06:42 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

All the rumors have been saying Harbaugh will bring his Michigan DC with him.

I know his old one is having a lot of success with the Ravens, but what are the chances that it happens twice in a row? That jump almost never works.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:42 PM   #79
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

You can look at this shit a million ways

For me, just another chance to add to Mahomes and Reid’s incredible legacies

There will probably be documentaries that discuss the lengths these AFCW rivals went to just to try and catch us.

The PROBLEM for them is, in the case of Denver and LA, they did these moves a couple years late and now your star HC is just trying to get their head above water from disaster signings and trades.

If the teams keep losing to 15, it’s not gonna feel much different and eventually the message wears thin.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 06:44 PM   #80
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
People act like Herbert is so good that it makes that job the best available. Maybe if he were still on a rookie deal I could agree with that.

I'd rather be in Washington where you have a chance to draft your own QB on a rookie deal with some young talent around him already in place on offense. Same with the Falcons.
Every job he's had except Michigan was in Cali. He loves it there.

He's also taking this job for ego. Nothing left to accomplish at Michigan. He was close to winning a Super Bowl with SF. Now he's got the best QB he's ever had to try again.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 06:45 PM   #81
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

He's also taking this job for ego. Nothing left to accomplish at Michigan. He was close to winning a Super Bowl with SF. Now he's got the best QB he's ever had to try again.
And he's escaping pending NCAA sanctions at Michigan... similar to when Pete Carroll left USC.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 06:47 PM   #82
MVP

This makes the AFC West tougher in my opinion. As stated, Harbaugh wins wherever he goes. We’ve been pretty blessed with the coaching ineptitude from the rest of the West over these past years. Harbaugh is going to make Chargers more competitive and I say bring it on.

FYI; He is a cheating bitch so watch your cornhole bud
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 06:49 PM   #83
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

hell, he nearly got to the SB in 2011 with ALEX SMITH.

The man knows how to wring every bit of ability from substandard QBs. Now he has a real live top-10 QB.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:51 PM   #84
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We’re gonna find out just how many of Herby’s issues were actually their OC in years past. If he still isn’t taking chances downfield enough, you’re gonna know…

And Harbaugh doesn’t like to do that either.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:52 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
hell, he nearly got to the SB in 2011 with ALEX SMITH.

The man knows how to wring every bit of ability from substandard QBs. Now he has a real live top-10 QB.
What ultimately ended up happening though?

Nick Sirianni nearly won the SB with Hurts against the GOAT QB/HC combo. How's that worked out since?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:53 PM   #86
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Another reason to hate this guy for me. My dad tried raising me to be a Bears fan when I was a little kid when he was their QB. Didn’t work. I hated/hate that team… then he goes and becomes QB of that Colts team that beat us out of the playoffs in the kicker who shall go unnamed game. Can’t wait til we kick his ass repeatedly.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:55 PM   #87
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
This makes the AFC West tougher in my opinion. As stated, Harbaugh wins wherever he goes. We’ve been pretty blessed with the coaching ineptitude from the rest of the West over these past years. Harbaugh is going to make Chargers more competitive and I say bring it on.

FYI; He is a cheating bitch so watch your cornhole bud

He's taking a job that is going to require massive roster overturn without much in young talent.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:55 PM   #88
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Could be a great hire. But, as I mentioned in another thread today, his schtick seems to wear thin on people pretty quick, and it’s gonna take a couple years to have that roster at championship caliber. If that, they need to hit on a lot of draft picks.
I missed you, man.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:57 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Another reason to hate this guy for me. My dad tried raising me to be a Bears fan when I was a little kid when he was their QB. Didn’t work. I hated/hate that team… then he goes and becomes QB of that Colts team that beat us out of the playoffs in the kicker who shall go unnamed game. Can’t wait til we kick his ass repeatedly.
Easily the most boring team to watch, I used to groan when I saw them on tv in the early 90s.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2024, 06:57 PM   #90
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
What ultimately ended up happening though?

Nick Sirianni nearly won the SB with Hurts against the GOAT QB/HC combo. How's that worked out since?

Uh what? That was last freaking season. We literally don't know how things will ultimately work out in PHI. Because it's been less than a year since that SB.

What are you asking exactly? Maybe I'm just not understanding your point.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.