Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM  
In Search of a Life

Ja'Marr Chase our #1 hater

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #76
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.
That's what good teams are supposed to do.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #77
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That’s why great teams, and especially dynasties are just that.
Damn you! I hadn't read far enough along in this thread to get to your post before I posted mine.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM   #78
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
No, they're honestly just not good at understanding the importance of a strong Oline and on top of that, they're not good at evaluating who would make up a good line.

They thought Burrow would cover all that up. They thought they'd re-invent the wheel and load up on weapons while throwing out 5 guys that they thought were 'good enough' to get the job done.
You notice that with a good QB and a good O line it really helps to cover up some deficiencies in the WR room. Though Mahomes really helps to smooth a lot of that out.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
I guess some teams are just lucky enough that when their offense picks a year to be subpar, the defense rises up and carries you through.

I'm jellies.
Reminds me of the Bengals 2022 Playoff run when Bengals D carried Joe to the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately, Joe couldn’t get it done when the spotlight turned to him.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #80
I don’t care for Auburn

MINIMUM 8PEAT
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #81
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's hilarious.

If I was a signmaking fan who goes to games, I'd definitely have "Say his name, Ja'Marr" on a sign at the next Bengals game.
But you have to spell "his" like "h15" on the sign
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #82
YOU take YOUR seat

I for one enjoy that there are haters. The first 20 something years of my fandom I didn't notice much of that, outside of division rival trash talk. Besides us Chiefs fans hating the QBs.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:48 AM   #83
MVP

At least the Bengals have actually beaten the Mahomes Chiefs in a meaningful game. It's a better rivalry than with the Bills where it's just so one-sided.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 05:54 AM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
At least the Bengals have actually beaten the Mahomes Chiefs in a meaningful game. It's a better rivalry than with the Bills where it's just so one-sided.
The Chiefs had to completely shit themselves for the Bengals to win, though. I don’t think you’ll ever see them collapse like that in a playoff game again after what we’ve seen the past two years, at least not with this current core of guys.

They’ve gone up against all odds the past two seasons and just flipped the freaking switch come playoff time and go into God mode, especially Mahomes. The whole team just feeds off his energy and intensity and does the same. On top of that, there is just so much young talent that has already done and seen it all, the lights will never be too bright for them.

That’s not to say the Bengals couldn’t steal the AFC this year, anything can happen. However, they’ve already kind of missed their window with this current group. The Chiefs roster is much stronger than the team the Bengals beat in the playoffs, and theirs is nowhere close to as good. Mahomes is better and has gained 1000 experience points since then. Plus, we have Andy and Steve. I’m taking us nine times out of ten.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:23 AM   #85
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
The Chiefs had to completely shit themselves for the Bengals to win, though. I don’t think you’ll ever see them collapse like that in a playoff game again after what we’ve seen the past two years, at least not with this current core of guys.

They’ve gone up against all odds the past two seasons and just flipped the freaking switch come playoff time and go into God mode, especially Mahomes. The whole team just feeds off his energy and intensity and does the same. On top of that, there is just so much young talent that has already done and seen it all, the lights will never be too bright for them.

That’s not to say the Bengals couldn’t steal the AFC this year, anything can happen. However, they’ve already kind of missed their window with this current group. The Chiefs roster is much stronger than the team the Bengals beat in the playoffs, and theirs is nowhere close to as good. Mahomes is better and has gained 1000 experience points since then. Plus, we have Andy and Steve. I’m taking us nine times out of ten.
Mahomes is to the point he's dumping talent points into Behind the Back Pass because what else is he going to spend them on
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #86
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Hey, welcome back!

Also, **** you, we're threepeating!

We were going to call it a "Pat-Trick' for the 3 peat, but time to save that name for 4 consecutive...

Forever more 4 consecutive shall me known as a 'Pat-Trick'...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.