Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2024, 05:52 PM  
pie is never free

Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard

Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:26 AM   #76
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyaf2 View Post
I’ve got a Jeep and nobody has ever left me a duck. What the @#$&
Do you leave the doors on or locked? Leave a window down.

Go to lowes instead of Menards. Or missy B's. You will get ducked.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:28 AM   #77
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
97-2006 TJ Wranglers and 97-01 XJ Cherokees were peak Jeep IMO, timeless designs and simple reliable engines and drivetrains.
I would have to agree with that.
Back when you could still get the 4.0L straight six and solid axles.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 09:31 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Do you leave the doors on or locked? Leave a window down.

Go to lowes instead of Menards. Or missy B's. You will get ducked.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 09:36 AM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
Well.... it is Pride month. 🤔
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 10:03 AM   #80
Starter

Have an old Wrangler I bought off my brother in law a few years back. Plenty of rust spots and 200k+ on it but it's the last year they had the bulletproof inline 6. Only use it for tooling around in the summer with the top off or pulling a jet ski.

Have had half a dozen of those ducks left in it. Didn't know why the hell people would put toy ducks in a parked car until one actually had a tag saying nice jeep, so yes it's some Jeep cult thing. Funny since this thing is far from "nice condition" but it will rust apart before the engine dies.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:28 AM   #81
Fight, build, win!

I see a gray Rubicon around town always at Quicktrips. It has pink pinstriping spare tire cover and Jerry cans on each side. Marmot Campmore Northface and ducks unlimited stickers in back windows. I think she has to work for QT. She is always a well dressed big heavy. She struggles to get in and out of the thing and I assume is very fearful about running out of gas.

She is kinda butch and I assume a lesbian but she supports Ducks Unlimited so AOK by me. Ive had to resist the urge to thump the jerry cans to determine if they ar full.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:03 PM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Probably garbage tik tok bullshit
They probably film themselves eating lunch next to it or some shit.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-13-2024, 12:51 PM   #83
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
They probably film themselves eating lunch next to it or some shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I see a gray Rubicon around town always at Quicktrips. It has pink pinstriping spare tire cover and Jerry cans on each side. Marmot Campmore Northface and ducks unlimited stickers in back windows. I think she has to work for QT. She is always a well dressed big heavy. She struggles to get in and out of the thing and I assume is very fearful about running out of gas.

She is kinda butch and I assume a lesbian but she supports Ducks Unlimited so AOK by me. Ive had to resist the urge to thump the jerry cans to determine if they ar full.
I know Tiny! Great gal!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:01 PM   #84
Threepeat!

Saw a little car with giant fake eyelashes around the headlights the other day. Lots of pastel colored trim. 70+ grandma-ish looking lady driving. Millennial aged gal in the passenger seat talking fast and emphatically. Had a fun time imagining that conversation in my head.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:14 PM   #85
"Think BOOM!"

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:17 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Jeep owner here and know nothing about this
Same. And the Jeep thing where you're supposed to wave or otherwise acknowledge another Jeep owner when you pass by them...never done that either. Or had anyone do it to me. But then I'm not gay, sooo...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:20 PM   #87
Someone pass the antifreeze

I keep getting them put on my Humvee dash, it's annoying.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:28 PM   #88
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
My nurse has a shitload of ducks on her dash. I bought a big bag of them and give her one periodically
Well.... that is just "pathetic", "corny", "gay", and "silly". You have to be mindful about what a 3rd party thinks of something that makes your nurse happy and harms no one but E6's sensibilities.

You having participated in such an exchange makes you a card carrying member of "Gaywalker Ranch". You pillowbiter.

---

/for context

Quote:
Quote:
Its nots just ducks either, it all kinds of corny looking plastic crap that must be glued on somehow IDK... its like the Secret of Gaywalker Ranch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You would never look that damn silly, I'm absolutely sure of that
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2024, 02:05 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Same. And the Jeep thing where you're supposed to wave or otherwise acknowledge another Jeep owner when you pass by them...never done that either. Or had anyone do it to me. But then I'm not gay, sooo...
Yea, the wave thing got real annoying.
If someone waves I'll wave back but they got into this whole hierarchy thing of who was supposed to initiate the wave based on cool points (lift, tires, winch and whatever bolt on crap to increase cool points) and I'm just not into posturing that much.
Old 06-13-2024, 03:16 PM   #90
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Yea, the wave thing got real annoying.
If someone waves I'll wave back but they got into this whole hierarchy thing of who was supposed to initiate the wave based on cool points (lift, tires, winch and whatever bolt on crap to increase cool points) and I'm just not into posturing that much.
So they managed to make it like Harley riders and the rest of the motorcycle guys?
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote