Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Worst Fan Bases in the NFL

Was having a conversation with a buddy about worst fan bases in the NFL. Never done a poll before, maybe this would make for a good poll? But anyway, my buddy's top 5 worst is as follows, worst being number one:

1. Cowboys
2. Bills
3. Eagles
4. Patriots
5. Giants

He also mentioned a great disdain for the Niners and Jets fans.

My list is actually quite close to his, but I've gotta have the Bronco and Raider fans in the discussion. Raider fans are basically like Cowboy fans, except almost a little worse in their delusion.

Anyway, who do you have for your top 5 worst NFL fan bases? LFG!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-12-2024, 06:51 AM   #76
MER

Raiders fans are ejected the most from Empower but don't let the midwest fool you. There were about 200 security responses needed at the last Chiefs game too.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2024, 07:10 AM   #77
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How are the Faiders not in the top 5? Their fans act like their team is dominating everyone despite the fact that they haven't been relevant for more than 2 decades.
You are describing a Mizzou fan. Aside from the fact that the 2 decades is more like a century.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 08:25 AM   #78
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Patriots fans are the ****ing worst. I’ve been to many away venues to watch the Chiefs and honestly ****ing NO ONE was cool when I went to Foxborough in 2018, before we were even a thing yet.

They’re ****ing ASSHOLES.
I worked 7 years as a food vendor at Arrowhead and Royal Stadium, from 1982-88, when the Red Sox still hadn't won a title in forever, and the way their fans acted when visiting Royal Stadium was so deviant from every other fanbase, it was incredible. They have a disproportionate number of belligerent, classless, and parochial assclowns, and they seem to have gotten worse since the 1980s. It's no surprise that Boston fans wouldn't be as classy to visitors to their stadiums as most cities are, given how relatively classless Boston fans are as visitors.
Also, Yankee fans and New Yorkers in general are far, far, far more classy than Boston fans, in my personal experience.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 08:48 AM   #79
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
That was when they were in Oakland. The LV fans now are total sweethearts. I haven't seen one fight at the new LV stadium but in Oakland It was common almost every game to see a fight. I've been a season ticket holder for years and no felonies on my record.

Coincidently, the Chiefs are the nicest fans of any team. Just ask any Taylor swift fan and they'll tell you
nonsense.

This is about fanbases....not season ticket holders.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2024, 09:49 AM   #80
Mahomes Fanboi

As far as the last 5 years goes:

1)Bengals
2)Eagles
3)49ers

There is a pattern here...
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.