Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2024, 03:37 PM  
Starter

Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?

The news on Rashee Rice keeps getting better and better...

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 05-11-2024, 11:46 AM   #76
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He absolutely made up the 'Andy Reid may retire at season's end' nonsense. And he kept doubling down on it until the moment he was extended, and then the best he could do is lightly backtrack.

I'll be honest, I didn't read/see Florio's story on Andy's possible retirement. There were a lot of those floating around towards the tail end of last season, and I just stopped checking those stories out at some point.

But the ones I did see were all op-ed pieces and not actual reports, and the rules for those are a lot looser than a report. Or they used to be anyway.

And if his story was in fact worded as you wrote above, " 'Andy Reid may retire at season's end'" (bold added) well, that would be an opinion piece, not a report, in which case he can say almost anything he wants, as long as he uses diction like that.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 12:01 PM   #77
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I'll be honest, I didn't read/see Florio's story on Andy's possible retirement. There were a lot of those floating around towards the tail end of last season, and I just stopped checking those stories out at some point.

But the ones I did see were all op-ed pieces and not actual reports, and the rules for those are a lot looser than a report. Or they used to be anyway.

And if his story was in fact worded as you wrote above, " 'Andy Reid may retire at season's end'" (bold added) well, that would be an opinion piece, not a report, in which case he can say almost anything he wants, as long as he uses diction like that.
Maybe go read up.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 12:14 PM   #78
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Maybe go read up.

Eh, I'm not terribly motivated to do that. At least not today. We're doing Mother's Day today, so I'm multi-tasking over here planning the day out while my mom is at the nail salon/hairdresser's. Might get back to it after the weekend, but also might not.

Thing is, if Florio doesn't actually have "multiple sources," and/or just fabricated the story about Rice shooting up a car, that would be actionable, or should be by whoever produces/owns PFN, because that story was given as a report, not an opinion piece. But if the story can be verified by other/any credible reporters, well, Florio did his job, at least in this case.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 12:43 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:

Then you don't pay any attention to anything. It was brought up multiple times by him.

It was absolutely not an opinion piece. He was saying he was hearing that Andy was going to retire. His rationale after the extension was that no one corrected him, so Andy really was mulling retirement and that's how he proceeds with stories.

I honestly can't believe you are feigning ignorance in regards to this topic.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-11-2024, 01:49 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
The car had it coming
IT WAS BEING RACIST!!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 02:44 PM   #81
Why so serious?

Quote:
Eh, I'm not terribly motivated to do that. At least not today. We're doing Mother's Day today, so I'm multi-tasking over here planning the day out while my mom is at the nail salon/hairdresser's. Might get back to it after the weekend, but also might not.
It’s good to know you comment on many things you don’t know actually know about. It’s right on par with your commenting on parts of games you’ve admitted to not watching.

Florio has essentially admitted to making stuff up:
https://awfulannouncing.com/nbc/mike...n-fiction.html
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 02:45 PM   #82
Supporter

Oh great….its rumored that It was Rashee Rice who was the culprit…HE slapped Curtis
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 03:14 PM   #83
Supporter

I bet that if Rice was a Patriot player that Florio wouldn't even report it and if he did, it would be to say that it's a non starter and won't have any impact, which is the case, instead of the misleading conjecture that is all through the article
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 03:32 PM   #84
Woman should only make babies

Ray Caruth had a secretary named Lincoln and Rasheed Rice had a doctor named kennedy
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 03:38 PM   #85
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
He absolutely made up the 'Andy Reid may retire at season's end' nonsense. And he kept doubling down on it until the moment he was extended, and then the best he could do is lightly backtrack.
He didn't even lightly backtrack. He doubled down on his bullshit when Andy got an extension. I think he probably even went further. "Well what do you know??? The guy is thinking about retirement at the end of the season probably because he's not getting paid what he's worth because Clark Hunt is a cheap ass!!!!!!!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 08:17 PM   #86
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
It’s good to know you comment on many things you don’t know actually know about. It’s right on par with your commenting on parts of games you’ve admitted to not watching.

Florio has essentially admitted to making stuff up:
https://awfulannouncing.com/nbc/mike...n-fiction.html
I'm not saying you're wrong because Florio is definitely full of shit but this would be on another level that seems defamatory
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2024, 09:17 PM   #87
MVP

Plot twist. The car had a Raiders plate, then the Chiefs felt they had to draft him.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-11-2024, 10:12 PM   #88
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Since last Rashee Rice criminal allegation.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.