Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 10:48 AM  
Life is changing..

" I prefer the bear "

I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:21 PM   #76
Former Illinoisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think my irk with it is that men find people scary too, and the meme presented us all as mindless aggressors. Some of us are. We've all seen Von Miller and Bill Romanowski, so I'll concede that point. But most of us are just quiet omnivores who only protect our territory if threatened. We're moose.
I would agree, I am moose, but;

If I'm in the woods and a female human with a nail in her head comes running at me crying and explaining how I never listen to her and now her head hurts, and that it's all my fault, then just screams would you please listen,,,,,

I would take the bear over trying to get out of that situation.

fwiw
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:24 PM   #77
MVP

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...l-mauling-home

She chose the bear

California woman was harassed by aggressive black bear she named ‘Big B---ard’ before fatal mauling in home
Patrice Miller’s death is the state's first documented fatal black bear attack on a human
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 05:26 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...l-mauling-home

She chose the bear

California woman was harassed by aggressive black bear she named ‘Big B---ard’ before fatal mauling in home
Patrice Miller’s death is the state's first documented fatal black bear attack on a human
She reaped what she sowed.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:34 PM   #79
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
okay guys. Two female lions vs a polar bear. Neutral ground, 50 yard line at Arrowhead, who wins? The polar bear is defending her young.
Polar bear for sure.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 05:35 PM   #80
Life is changing..

Also - proof of my earlier claim

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345449
Old 06-17-2024, 05:49 PM   #81
TACO SALAD

It's a good show. A lot of people prefer it
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-17-2024, 07:51 PM   #82
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
"I choose the bear" is an obvious lie feminists tell the world for electronic validation. None of them actually choose the bear, as is evidenced by the fact they choose to live among men and don't actually move permanently out into the woods.

FYI, Google says the average person meets 80,000 people in a lifetime. Statistically about half of those will be men. So your average woman meets 40,000 men in her lifetime. What do you think would happen if she met 40,000 bears? The answer is she never could because one of the bears would eat her long before 40,000.
Whew, nothing gets by you.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 08:44 PM   #83
¡RIOS MIO!

Lots of defensive men in this thread. I'm sure women would like you if only they gave you a chance instead of being stuck-up bitches in the forest!
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 08:49 PM   #84
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Polar bear for sure.
I respectfully disagree. The female lions will each weigh almost as much as a female polar bear, and they're cats. Never bet against a cat.

Also, lionesses are really good at teamwork. The polar bearess doesn't stand a chance unless maybe she's at the top end of the size scale and the lionesses are below average in size.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 08:53 PM   #85
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Lots of defensive men in this thread. I'm sure women would like you if only they gave you a chance instead of being stuck-up bitches in the forest!
I judge men by how many ratchet straps they own.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:03 PM   #86
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I judge men by how many ratchet straps they own.
Eight.

....is that good?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:06 PM   #87
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Eight.

....is that good?
That is very good.
I like randomly telling hot guys that I can tell they have ratchet straps.

Some puff up like you. Those are my favorites. Others fumble for a reason why they don't have ratchet straps and they are mentally neutered in my head.

My techniques are odd but effective.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:10 PM   #88
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Hmm
This is why I would immediately sleep with the biggest drug dealer.
That, and the fact you like drugs.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:11 PM   #89
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
That, and the fact you like drugs.
I know I'm okay with you thinking whatever you need to think to encourage you to post.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:17 PM   #90
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
That is very good.
I like randomly telling hot guys that I can tell they have ratchet straps.

Some puff up like you. Those are my favorites. Others fumble for a reason why they don't have ratchet straps and they are mentally neutered in my head.

My techniques are odd but effective.

That would be hilarious, some guy getting all defensive about something so random that he was completely unaware of 2 minutes prior actually defined his manhood.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.