Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:30 AM  
Supporter

What are you looking forward to the most this season?

I'm ****ing stoked for this season. Life without Mahomes is certainly less.

I'm trying to soak up everything I can during the Mahomes era because it is as good as it ever will be. Accordingly, I'm looking for new ways to pump it directly into my veins.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see if Mahomes will turn the dial to rape. He's spent the last 2 years going underneath and turning off the howitzer that made him Mahomes. Now we have Worthy and Brown with the capacity to blow the roof off again. They should be able to catch something instead of wasting an MVS down, and open up the middle. I won't lie, Brown and Worthy streaking across a wide open middle may be just as good as bombing them deep. Let's ****ing GO.

What are you guys looking forward to this year?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:45 AM   #76
Live free or die hard

Really looking forward to seeing our new HB/FB fits in and what he an do in conjunction with Pacheco. You can smell the fire of them wanting to try and out do each other.

And Worthy stretching the field hoping he doesn't get a solid hit on him.

Fingers crossed brothers.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #77
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

some football. I'm simply looking forward to seeing some football
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #78
MVP

The Playoffs.

Nothing else.

The Playoffs. Period.

The rest is just a long exhibition till we get there.

These Chiefs are chasing NFL History and I'm ready to see them do it!

Just sucks we've gotta wait till January to see them do it . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #79
Veteran

I can't wait to see

1 - Worthy running away from a defender to catch a long TD pass.

2 - Defenders moving back to make sure they don't get beat deep.

3 - Receivers opening up in the middle of the field and RBs going for long gains due to lack of secondary support.

4 - Patrick winning MVP after throwing 50+ TDs again.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #80
The Dude Abides

Football. The Chiefs are staying healthy and as focused as they appear to be, and then reconvening the AFC Championship at Arrowhead.

As much as I'd LOVE to see history and a threepeat, I've been a fan long enough to understand anything else is gravy. Like, last year. There is still a side of me that wonders how the in the hell we did that...and, then I remember. Ah, yes, Pat and Andy, and the boys.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:05 AM   #81
Just a li'l Evel

3 peat and quadfecta.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #82
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm ****ing stoked for this season. Life without Mahomes is certainly less.

I'm trying to soak up everything I can during the Mahomes era because it is as good as it ever will be. Accordingly, I'm looking for new ways to pump it directly into my veins.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see if Mahomes will turn the dial to rape. He's spent the last 2 years going underneath and turning off the howitzer that made him Mahomes. Now we have Worthy and Brown with the capacity to blow the roof off again. They should be able to catch something instead of wasting an MVS down, and open up the middle. I won't lie, Brown and Worthy streaking across a wide open middle may be just as good as bombing them deep. Let's ****ing GO.

What are you guys looking forward to this year?
A full season of being HATED by everyone.

And the return of speed to the offense. Hot, nasty, badass speed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #83
In Search of a Life

I'd like to see a 2007 Pats team statement from this group. All things to just come together perfectly and them to just demolish people.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:29 AM   #84
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Worthy, Kingsley, Steele and last but not least Jaden Hicks looking like absolute studs. If we hit on 4-5 draft picks/UDFA this year the AFC is in trouble.
I’m looking forward to this being our best draft ever. I would add Wiley to the list above, so we hit on five pics. And we don’t have any big misses like we have had with FAU and sky Moore.

I’m looking forward to being proven wrong about how important keeping Sneed would’ve been.

I’m looking forward to Mahomes and our offence setting all kinds of records.

But most of all, I’m looking forward to Generally, staying clear of injuries. I think that’s the biggest threat to our 3 peat. It looks like our draft and free agent moves have all been really good this year.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 10:29 AM   #85
Veteran

Mahomes 5,600 and 56
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #86
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
While it was fun to see that our defense could win us a Super Bowl, it's just plain more fun when the offense is out there lighting it up. Hoping Worthy and Brown can take the top off of defenses this year and open up the whole offense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm excited to see how well this offensive line holds up against some serious in game matchups. I'm curious to see how the starting secondary shakes up during/after the first game. Very excited to see how the WRs are actually used in real time game time. Pumped to sort out that 2nd RB position. Rooting for Man of Steele. Excited to see how the DLine evolves.

Let's go Chiefs!!
I'm going to enjoy the looks of uncertainty from opposing defenses to whichever set our offense lines up in. Our 11 personnel set (when at full strength with Hollywood) alone is going to give nightmares to opposing d-coordinators.

- Hollywood and Rice out wide
- Worthy in the slot
- Kelce in motion
- Perine next to Mahomes

How do you keep that from not being a huge gain, if not a potential tuddie, every time we line up in it?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:39 AM   #87
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm going to enjoy the looks of uncertainty from opposing defenses to whichever set our offense lines up in. Our 11 personnel set (when at full strength with Hollywood) alone is going to give nightmares to opposing d-coordinators.

- Hollywood and Rice out wide
- Worthy in the slot
- Kelce in motion
- Perine next to Mahomes

How do you keep that from not being a huge gain, if not a potential tuddie, every time we line up in it?
Perine?

But why?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #88
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Perine?

But why?
Underrated pass catcher. And that's taking nothing away from Pacheco; I feel being a receiver out of the backfield is where he grew the most last season.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #89
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Perine?

But why?
A physical 3rd down back with a little juice could be a lot of fun.

I mean he's not way up on my priority list, but he's on the list of new things that might prove interesting to watch.

I also like that we're getting back to more athletic OTs and away from the big mauler guys we seemed content with for a few years there. Taylor and Kingsley are on par with Schwartz and Fish athletically. That's a big (and welcomed) change.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:06 AM   #90
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Underrated pass catcher. And that's taking nothing away from Pacheco; I feel being a receiver out of the backfield is where he grew the most last season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A physical 3rd down back with a little juice could be a lot of fun.

I mean he's not way up on my priority list, but he's on the list of new things that might prove interesting to watch.

I also like that we're getting back to more athletic OTs and away from the big mauler guys we seemed content with for a few years there. Taylor and Kingsley are on par with Schwartz and Fish athletically. That's a big (and welcomed) change.
Sure but i'd just as soon slide Pacheco's name in there.

I see what ya'll are getting at, sure. But when i first read the post i was like, "Did you forget about our starting RB?"
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.