Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2023, 10:00 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Carolina really traded it all for this

I can’t believe how tiny this guy is. At least Russell Wilson had a thick body frame. Bryce is short and lanky.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:21 PM   #76
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Trading a first for Chase Claypool? Sticking with Fields over drafting Stroud? His HC doesn't look good at all.

That trade was the best thing they did, but it's also the worst. Stroud looks like a franchise QB and it's literally Poles job to get that right.
The 2 for Claypool was bad, I get the idea behind it but yea it sucked.

However if they get pick 1 and 2 it won't matter.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:53 PM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Owners with more money than knowledge.

I mean the FIRST question you should ask a potential HC or GM is what his approach to the QB position is.

And man, if I get some schpiel about leadership, poise and improvisation before he wants to talk to me about repeating mechanics, throwing platforms, arm strength and reads - **** that.

Because there are two very clearly defined schools here. There's always going to be the Herm Edwards guys and then there will be the Andy Reid guys.

If you get someone that says "Hey, I'm going to find credible to right the ship and go with it until I find someone who {insert conversation about mechanics, platforms and arm strength} - cool. Perfect. That works. But goddamn do I not want someone that's going to tell me how my QB is going to be poised under pressure and a leader on the field before he gets to ANYTHING related to the guy's actual ability to play football.

Because that, my friend, is how The Right 53 happens. And I wouldn't with that shit on anyone - not even Jerry Jones.
You sure about that? It is pretty funny laughing at the Faid. And I wish everything bad on the Cheating ****ing Donko Bitch****s.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:58 PM   #78
MVP

Apparently they're looking for a #1 WR now, wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with Jeudy.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:27 PM   #79
MVP

Said this a few weeks before the season started. Jury is still out, obviously, but word on the street is that they're close to a verdict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I see absolutely no way that Bryce Young becomes an above-average NFL QB. Maybe I’ll be spectacularly wrong, but I just don’t see it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 04:36 PM   #80
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Apparently they're looking for a #1 WR now, wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with Jeudy.
Well if you're gonna roll with a backup quarterback on the belief that he's a franchise guy, what better way to do it than by pairing him with a WR3 you've convinced yourself is a WR1.

The panthers are a dumpster fire.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:10 PM   #81
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I think these GM's get scared off by what helmet these prospects wear. Mahomes was knocked bc of Texas Tech QB history, Josh Allen was knocked bc of going to Wyoming and Stroud was knocked bc of the failed Ohio State QB line.

Stroud was a big, accurate QB who had decent arm strength to go with a big enough body.

The Panthers did that stupid test about instincts or some bullshit and decided Young was the guy.

Needless to say that trade is getting people fired. Poles is gone in 2 months and Fitterer is likely out as soon as 2024.

They really ****ed this up.
I didn't watch enough of Stroud or know enough about him to really form an opinion on the guy going into the draft, but I can understand anybody who might have been skeptical of him, because that OSU history is a far bigger factor than people want to believe. Yes, it only takes one Rodgers to vindicate Cal QBs or one Mahomes to vindicate TT QBs (well... sort of) but I can't really say there was THAT much of a difference to see in Stroud versus the two starters who came before him. At least in Mahomes' case of TT QBs, he possessed absolutely unreal arm talent as well as other jaw-dropping physical and competitive characteristics that should have been considered before comparing him to absolute yucks like Kliff Kingsbury who got drafted. Any scout or GM who legit passed because they were afraid of Tech's Air Raid and the numbers their QBs could produce is/was an absolute pea wit.

Stroud was big, strong, and accurate? Okay. So was Dwayne Haskins. It wasn't like the recent OSU QB history was predicated on comparing Stroud to a bunch of Craig Krenzels, which is what many scouts did when erroneously pointing to Kingsburys as the reason why Mahomes wasn't a QB worth a top 1st round pick, or even why Deshaun Watson was toooootally a far safer QB to draft.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:29 AM   #82
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
What has Ryan Poles done to **** up? The Bears are currently sitting on almost 100 million in cap space for 2024 and are almost assuredly going to have two top 5 picks with by far the highest chance currently at #1 overall.
Bumping this bc Poles is most likely getting fired next month. Passed on Stroud, gave the Steelers a 1st for Claypool which failed miserably and now they gave a high 2nd for Sweat who isn't even sure he's gonna sign an extension with them.

Poles has been pretty damn terrible tbh
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:31 PM   #83
Thank you

Quote:
Bumping this bc Poles is most likely getting fired next month. Passed on Stroud, gave the Steelers a 1st for Claypool which failed miserably and now they gave a high 2nd for Sweat who isn't even sure he's gonna sign an extension with them.

Poles has been pretty damn terrible tbh
Sweat signed a big honkin deal so Poles probably gets another season
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:21 PM   #84
MVP

I think I made my feelings known pretty well in this thread: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348084

I would have never pinned my hopes to that kid that early
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:19 PM   #85
MVP

Panthers GM should of been pink slipped today. Traded the house away and didn't get Stroud.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:57 PM   #86
Beyond the Rapids

Who could have thought this was going to work?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 02:10 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Who could have thought this was going to work?
Only super dumb people, which apparently includes the Carolina front office. I honestly don't understand how half of the front offices in the NFL are even employed.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-06-2023, 02:19 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Only super dumb people, which apparently includes the Carolina front office. I honestly don't understand how half of the front offices in the NFL are even employed.
Really bizarre, honestly. CP does a better job from the couch than some of these teams do.

To me, you can't have unchecked boxes when you trade up to 1.1 for a QB but that's precisely what they did.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:23 PM   #89
MVP

Every week this trade looks dumber and dumber.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-22-2023, 10:46 AM   #90
Prestige Worldwide

Makes you feel grateful for the situation we are in....
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.