Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 05:11 PM   #76
Starter

Thai. All day everyday
SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SeattleChiefFan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-27-2024, 05:13 PM   #77
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Mexican
Holy shit, cheddar extravaganza... thats Texmex, Mexico likes those white cheeses
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 05:35 PM   #78
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Japanese (hibachi grill stuff, not sushi) would be No. 1. If I had real money I'd have a hibachi chef on call 24/7. God I love that stuff.

After that, Thai, Indian, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Greek.

I've never had Korean food. Many years ago, I lived in a Korean neighborhood in Chicago. The entire time I lived there I never saw a stray/wild animal that didn't have wings. Ever. I've just never been able to get that out head. I've heard Korean BBQ is excellent. I'd probably really like it. But, no thanks. All I can think of is cat/coon/possum rice surprise.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:00 PM   #79
I am Number Six

1: Japanese
2: Mediterranean (specifically Greek/Levantine)
3: Mexican
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:02 PM   #80
You gotta kill a few people

Spaghetti and pizza are the two “ethnic” dishes I eat more than any other so I’m not sure I could say anything other than Italian for practicality’s sake. I also love lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo, ziti, etc. so that’s huge.

I don’t like this question, though. I couldn’t give up Chinese, Indian, Mexican, or Jamaican food.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:02 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Indian and not even close.

I question whether some of the people answering sushi have been to Japan for a couple weeks because at some point you’re just begging for a proper cheeseburger to break the taste in your mouth.
I have been to Japan for a couple weeks but I didn't eat sushi everyday. Kaarage, ramen, udon, yakiniku, japanese curry, gyudon, tempura, onigiri, takoyaki, etc were all things that I ate during that time.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 06:05 PM   #82
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I love Indian food but lived next to an Indian family for a year in an apartment and after a few weeks it went from smelling delish all the time to nauseating

Not that lingering Mexican food is all roses by any means, nor any other ethnic food, but Indian food is just so dank that it would permeate throughout the entire building to the point I felt like I smelled it everywhere I went, like it was on me and I wasn't even the one getting to eat it haha

So yeah, love Indian food but I'd have to invest in a full home filtration system if I had it all the time
I delivered pizza way back and it was like a blast in the face anytime an Indian family opened the door. Extremely pungent.

My lady is part Indian and I swear I can smell those spices on her when she sweats.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:11 PM   #83
pie is never free

Sooo yeah, all curry just kinda sucks

Thats where I'm at, but if you love what you loves, we're not gangbanging you about it... go ahead with your bad self
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 06:17 PM   #84
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spaghetti and pizza are the two “ethnic” dishes I eat more than any other so I’m not sure I could say anything other than Italian for practicality’s sake. I also love lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo, ziti, etc. so that’s huge.

I don’t like this question, though. I couldn’t give up Chinese, Indian, Mexican, or Jamaican food.
This thread forces you to choose, no excuses... lets go
Old 05-27-2024, 06:17 PM   #85
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Indian and not even close.

I question whether some of the people answering sushi have been to Japan for a couple weeks because at some point you’re just begging for a proper cheeseburger to break the taste in your mouth.
I spent 3 years at Misawa AB. I ate off base as often as I could, and most times that meant sushi. That said, they have plenty of other options that don't involve raw fish.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:19 PM   #86
Starter

Mexican food is my 2nd favorite food behind cheese burgers 🍔 and steak 🥩…and it’s not close.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:19 PM   #87
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I have been to Japan for a couple weeks but I didn't eat sushi everyday. Kaarage, ramen, udon, yakiniku, japanese curry, gyudon, tempura, onigiri, takoyaki, etc were all things that I ate during that time.
Sure. I've been there multiple times and had all sorts of Japanese food of different stripes while interspersing classic French cuisine. There's a certain consistency to much of it that often doesn't reach the same sort of fulfillment of most western foods. So when people are narrowing that subset down to something like sushi, well, good luck.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:30 PM   #88
GDT Contributor

Murican…
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:34 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Nope, you don't get that luxury... speak now or forever shut your dumbass up!
Do Hamburgers count?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 06:38 PM   #90
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody Wa View Post
Mexican food is my 2nd favorite food behind cheese burgers 🍔 and steak 🥩…and it’s not close.
American Classic, with Mexican as plan B.... all the bases are covered, you can't go wrong with any of that

Fried chicken with jalapenos and spices on taters with gravy is the way to go