Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #76
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You're a ****ing troll.

I gave a reasonable take. They're a good opponent but we will win. I'm not sure what you're weird obsession is with wanting the browns to be the worst. What did they do to you as a child?
Nah, you went full zilla and I called you out again on it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 05:59 PM   #77
Consuming CP souls

Remember how the Texans were going to get revenge week 1 last year? Yeah...about that
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:55 PM   #78
Bolton gonna knock you out

I see this one similar to when we opened the season against the Texans who we beat in the playoffs the season before. We’re just gonna overwhelm the Clowns, and take them outta their gameplan. Then they can go tell the world Patrick Mahomes has NOT been figured out.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:59 PM   #79
MVP

This would be a scary game in week 12.

I think we roll them here though. Playing us in September is not a winning proposition.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:01 PM   #80
The pizza king of kansas

You gave Andy Reid a bye week basically. You unleashed his special ability to win after a bye!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:09 PM   #81
Regular

So they are going to play Tampa2? Run the ball and short passes to TE and RB, possess the ball, force the safeties to come up. Then the deep shots come.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #82
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Cleveland did an excellent job this offseasons DJ I really like their coach, but they aren’t on our level.

Their defense will be way better but not in week 1 against an Andy Reid powerhouse offense with new plays.

I think we win this one 38-27
Their pass rush will be substantially worse than it was last year.

Olivier Vernon (pre injury) was a far better pass rusher than any other player in their front 4 (except Garrett obviously). Sheldon Richardson probably was too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 07:22 PM   #83
MVP

Chiefs win this matchup. But I don’t care what anybody says, every team will bring its best to beat the best, which happens to be my favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:25 PM   #84

Anyone who wants to make this “the Cleveland Defense will be better this year” point needs to explain who will provide any pass rush outside of Garrett.

Please explain how their pass rush won’t be substantially worse without Vernon and Richardson.

Who on their DL anywhere on their depth chart is a threat as a pass rusher besides Garrett?

And if you tell me that they’ll get pressure with the blitz, then please go rewatch the Baltimore-KC game from last season. Tell me what happens when you need to blitz to get pressure on Mahomes.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:06 PM   #85
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Anyone who wants to make this “the Cleveland Defense will be better this year” point needs to explain who will provide any pass rush outside of Garrett.

Please explain how their pass rush won’t be substantially worse without Vernon and Richardson.

Who on their DL anywhere on their depth chart is a threat as a pass rusher besides Garrett?

And if you tell me that they’ll get pressure with the blitz, then please go rewatch the Baltimore-KC game from last season. Tell me what happens when you need to blitz to get pressure on Mahomes.
Those who believe it will be better are banking on Clowney becoming an elite pass rusher. No player in my lifetime has gotten by more off of one play in college than that man. He's not a bad player, just nowhere as elite as some make him out to be.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-28-2021, 09:12 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Those who believe it will be better are banking on Clowney becoming an elite pass rusher. No player in my lifetime has gotten by more off of one play in college than that man. He's not a bad player, just nowhere as elite as some make him out to be.
He would be a nice piece for the Chiefs, because he would purely be a rotational player. Anything we would get from him is a bonus, since we have several better players among our DL.

If a team (like the Browns) is relying on him to regain his 2018 form…oof. I would hate to be in that position.

And his stats from the last two seasons are pretty awful. 11 total TFL and 3 sacks in 21 games played. That’s really bad.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:21 PM   #87
Special Teams ACE!!!

Clowney ****ing sucks more than Frank Clark.

Their pass rush still consists of Miles Garrett... and that's ****ing it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:24 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Clowney ****ing sucks more than Frank Clark.

Their pass rush still consists of Miles Garrett... and that's ****ing it.
Frank Clark had 1.5 more sacks than every other DL on the Cleveland roster (besides Garrett) COMBINED last season.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:27 PM   #89
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
This would be a scary game in week 12.

I think we roll them here though. Playing us in September is not a winning proposition.
After Friday's showing, I think this trend continues.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:32 PM   #90
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Nah, you went full zilla and I called you out again on it
I made a reasonable take about a team I don't want to win.

Youre the troll.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.